2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
Anyone else feeling really stressed because of daylight savings? I feel so guilty for losing that extra one hour... could of done another eco trial

Flop21

HSC
Anyone else feeling really stressed because of daylight savings? I feel so guilty for losing that extra one hour... could of done another eco trial
lol I woke up so confused when I looked at the time on my phone. I track my sleep and was trying to figure out why I had only 7 hours sleep (don't laugh I seriously need 8 hours min to function properly) when I made sure to wake myself up at >8 hours.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Whats everyone's predictions for the stimulus of the creative? Is it going to be a picture? A quote? A sentence or phrase you have to put in?

Use tonight's WWE game as a stimulus to your creative writing.

(Damn I memed that horribly. )

Mr_Kap

HSC
I reckon it is going to be about a statement, idea, or a certain sentence.

Flop21

HSC
Wait, most creative past papers DON'T give you a bunch of images to choose as stimuli??

If it's a sentence, that's going to be so hard to adapt to, unless it's just a sweeping statement about discovery ofc.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Nah, my story is always easy to adapt to, and im really good at thinking up alternate pathways in my story so that i can make it suit the question. Regardless of what it is I am 100% confident I can make my story fit.
Hey man, what raw marks do you think you're going to get for maths and chem?

Flop21

HSC
Is anyone else so bored? I'm struggling to do any past papers because they are just so boring and I just want to skip every question.

lightthefuze

HSC
Also, will I be able to get a B6 in Standard English?
- Trial Rank: 15/125
- Trial Mark: 80/105
- Previous assessment tasks are in the B5-6 range
- School Rank: 90

FlyingKanga

HSC
Is anyone else so bored? I'm struggling to do any past papers because they are just so boring and I just want to skip every question.
I keep giving up 20 minutes into writing my essay. I just look back at it and think, "God what is this shit." then start something else.

PhysicsMaths

HSC
Also, will I be able to get a B6 in Standard English?
- Trial Rank: 15/125
- Trial Mark: 80/105
- Previous assessment tasks are in the B5-6 range
- School Rank: 90
I think 80/105 for advanced is around the cut off for b6, however I expect that to be higher for standard. It's statistically improbable, but not impossible. Last year, approx. 1/380 students achieved a band 6 in standard.

lightthefuze

HSC
I think 80/105 for advanced is around the cut off for b6, however I expect that to be higher for standard. It's statistically improbable, but not impossible. Last year, approx. 1/380 students achieved a band 6 in standard.
I honestly think that 95 (just to be safe) would be a B6 for this year, since Standard drags you down

FlyingKanga

HSC
I feel so helpless that I'm doing a subject which most people have as a backup or don't care about... Didn't expect bio to be like this.

Flop21

HSC
I feel so helpless that I'm doing a subject which most people have as a backup or don't care about... Didn't expect bio to be like this.
What do you mean??

If it makes a difference, I like bio and care about it lol. Wanna do really well in it.

Currently making up a NEW plan, 9 hours a day (is this enough), currently peeing myself at all the crap I gotta do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)