2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Kap

HSC
what happens if you have not written how many EXTRA writing booklets in the top right of your blue sheet?

For biology, and both english i didn't write anything there (because supervisor said to leave it blank).

Turns out she was wrong and everyone else in the year wrote something there.

Like i guess when it says how many booklets you use for a question on the middle of the BLUE SHEET (which i filled out) BOSTES can see that i've put a number of booklets more than provided, so they'll know i used an extra booklet yeh???

Mr_Kap

HSC
what happens if you have not written how many EXTRA writing booklets in the top right of your blue sheet?

For biology, and both english i didn't write anything there (because supervisor said to leave it blank).

Like i guess when it says how many booklets you use for a question on the middle of the BLUE SHEET (which i filled out) BOSTES can see that i've put a number of booklets more than provided, so they'll know i used an extra booklet yeh???
anyone??

Mr_Kap

HSC

bump. really worried now/

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm being legit, it can be done and would be beneficial in exams. Typing in huge numbers for physics slows down the calculator and u miss numbers sometimes.
That's why you convert large numbers into scientific form like

1.8 x 10^9

turntaker

HSC
I'm being legit, it can be done and would be beneficial in exams. Typing in huge numbers for physics slows down the calculator and u miss numbers sometimes.
that half a second is not a big deal lmao.
there is probably some way to overclock it but I am not sure how. It could melt if overclocked.

Flop21

HSC
bump. really worried now/
You were told to put each booklet inside each other right? So you pretty much had one big fat booklet. Then, there's no way they will miss your extra booklets.

Mr_Kap

HSC
You were told to put each booklet inside each other right? So you pretty much had one big fat booklet. Then, there's no way they will miss your extra booklets.
booklets inside other booklets???

WTF!!! i've never done this..

I leave them in a pile on my desk (in order obviosuly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)