2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
I'm going pretty bad tbh
41.5/55 for senior science, I'm 4th or 5th ranked eugh im not chuffed at all I should get significantly better marks in a relatively easy subject
I'm not going well in any of my subjects right now it's terrible...
it's k, I'm getting really mediocre results for everything, only getting above average for maths
but you should be glad that you stuffed up while everything was 15-20% rather than 30-40%... at least that's how i feel rn

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
No offence guys, but does anyone actually go to UWS??

I would be super stoked to get that, but I'm not going to UWS and not planning to.

Wish it was for Sydney uni or UNSW ;)

But of course if you are going to UWS that's awesome, good work.
Yes. People do go to uws.

Over 20,000 people do

rawrliongirl

HSC
It's not the end of the world =)

Did you practice at home?
hehehe no :3 cos even when I do practice, i freak out that much and never make eye contact and speed through my speech so I can sit down again as quickly as possible.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
hehehe no :3 cos even when I do practice, i freak out that much and never make eye contact and speed through my speech so I can sit down again as quickly as possible.
For every minute of speaking, Steve jobs practiced and rehearsed for one hour !

Do slow down when you practice at home :)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
How has everyone's first term of HSC been?
Not great, received crappy marks/ranks for three of my subjects already and I know I did badly in the maths test even though I haven't got my result back yet. :/

Just hoping for a good result in English when I get my mark back next term... (cause I really put effort into this assessment lol)

astroman

HSC
Not great, received crappy marks/ranks for three of my subjects already and I know I did badly in the maths test even though I haven't got my result back yet. :/

Just hoping for a good result in English when I get my mark back next term... (cause I really put effort into this assessment lol)
rekt

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
harsh but effective motivation bruh
tbh, "rekt" isn't the most effective way of saying you need to get your socks up lol

anyway, I'm determined which is why I'm gonna study hardcore in the summer break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)