2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
I still think it's bullshit that we can't get our raw marks without paying $100+ (for 6 subjects). Like I understand the costs involved with mailing a bunch of booklets but even just an email with the marks would suffice omg cunts -.-
Ive always been curious, where can I buy the raw marks or papers back (when the results come back of course), and how much would it cost per paper? I thought they just emailed a pdf containing the scanned copies.

spatula232

HSC
We should just collaborate with everyone and put our own book together... Take that BOSTES

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Ive always been curious, where can I buy the raw marks or papers back (when the results come back of course), and how much would it cost per paper? I thought they just emailed a pdf containing the scanned copies.
http://studentsonline.bostes.nsw.edu.au/go/results/hsc_results_services/hsc_raw_marks_report/

That shows the costs of the raw marks but you need to pay for a results check for each subject you want the marks for which is more expensive. Have a click around and you'll get an idea of the costs, dates, process, etc.

EDIT: When we get our results in December, all we get is our aligned/moderated internal marks, exam marks and overall HSC marks.

Ekman

HSC
http://studentsonline.bostes.nsw.edu.au/go/results/hsc_results_services/hsc_raw_marks_report/

That shows the costs of the raw marks but you need to pay for a results check for each subject you want the marks for which is more expensive. Have a click around and you'll get an idea of the costs, dates, process, etc.

EDIT: When we get our results in December, all we get is our aligned/moderated internal marks, exam marks and overall HSC marks.
It says:

Cost:
$5.75 per course, plus the cost of a results check if this has not already been ordered.

Not sure how that surmounts to $100+ if people are doing 5-6 subjects, unless you referring to the extra costs that come with getting your papers checked, then I guess that makes sense. Also they charge 35c a minute if you have any queries, wtf!

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
It says:

Cost:
$5.75 per course, plus the cost of a results check if this has not already been ordered.

Not sure how that surmounts to $100+ if people are doing 5-6 subjects, unless you referring to the extra costs that come with getting your papers checked, then I guess that makes sense. Also they charge 35c a minute if you have any queries, wtf!
If you want the exam paper back or a your raw marks, they force you to get a results check for $15 before paying for the exam paper ($35 or something) and the raw marks ($6 or so). So if you want your raws back, you have to pay a minimum of $21 iirc

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah so raw marks are a couple bucks per subject but before that you need to pay for a results check as Librah just said which is around $15 each subject, but $30 for english. It's so stupid.

Flop21

HSC
Can they TAKE AWAY marks if you get a results check? Like if they recheck and see that the previous marker accidentally added up the marks to give you 90 instead of 80, will they change it down to 80?

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Can they TAKE AWAY marks if you get a results check? Like if they recheck and see that the previous marker accidentally added up the marks to give you 90 instead of 80, will they change it down to 80?
No, they can only give marks not take away.

Flop21

HSC
And the HSC is officially DONE for me. WooooooooOOOooOOOoo

studded

HSC
Studies of Religion was my last exam after an absolute fuckery of a timetable. This will probably mark one of my last posts on this site (at least I think it will), so just wanted to thank everyone for the banter and support throughout the last year/two years. Time has flown by so fast, and although I really crashed in terms of motivation and grades, the future's shaping up to be pretty good.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
And the HSC is officially DONE for me. WooooooooOOOooOOOoo
Studies of Religion was my last exam after an absolute fuckery of a timetable. This will probably mark one of my last posts on this site (at least I think it will), so just wanted to thank everyone for the banter and support throughout the last year/two years. Time has flown by so fast, and although I really crashed in terms of motivation and grades, the future's shaping up to be pretty good.
Congrats both of you! :)

Ekman

HSC
I wonder how the bos bonfire planning is going

band6man

HSC
Does anyone else instantly lose respect for people that do general maths?

I was having a conversation at a party last night with some guy who had just finished his HSC. He said he studied 24/7 but he managed to get good ranks in his cohort and was 1st in maths, I was pretty impressed and I asked him what he thought of the maths ext2 exam. He told me he did general maths. At this point I was trying my hardest not to burst out laughing but then I realized it's not his fault he's dumb it's probably just his poor genes, I guess not everyone can be blessed like me. I asked him why he did general maths and he said that he was doing 2U but found it too hard so he dropped down to general. I started laughing but managed to pretend like I was coughing and went to get a drink of water, I doubt he was smart enough to even notice. Avoided him for the rest of the night.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC

I was having a conversation at a party last night with some guy who had just finished his HSC. He said he studied 24/7 but he managed to get good ranks in his cohort and was 1st in maths, I was pretty impressed and I asked him what he thought of the maths ext2 exam. He told me he did general maths. At this point I was trying my hardest not to burst out laughing but then I realized it's not his fault he's dumb it's probably just his poor genes, I guess not everyone can be blessed like me. I asked him why he did general maths and he said that he was doing 2U but found it too hard so he dropped down to general. I started laughing but managed to pretend like I was coughing and went to get a drink of water, I doubt he was smart enough to even notice. Avoided him for the rest of the night.
Haha condescending af
Nect minet gets a higher atar than you rip

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

MilkyCat_

HSC

You don't want these plebs in your life

Ekman

HSC

I don't get it, why should I lose respect for people doing general maths, you haven't explained your perspective.

usa

HSC

As a James Ruse student who studied Extension 2 Mathematics and enjoyed the exam, I would not lose respect at all for this person just because he did General Mathematics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)