2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
oh and the teacher was there trying to teach the class which side is the opposite side to theta, the adjacent side and the hypotenuse...
i got very very very bored.
You can learn gen math ... In one month LOL

Just do other subjects work

rawrliongirl

HSC
Can always use these sessions to catch up on sleep (If you've got a chill teacher)
ah i wish..but my teacher is scary. i don't think i would be able to get away with sleeping, but my seat is the furthest away from her so i might be able to.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
How hard exactly does extension maths get in year 12 and how can I keep up? It's assumed knowledge in the course I wanted to go for but I was performing poorly in prelims.. :/

rawrliongirl

HSC
How hard exactly does extension maths get in year 12 and how can I keep up? It's assumed knowledge in the course I wanted to go for but I was performing poorly in prelims.. :/
sorry I can't help but.....omg ASSASSIN'S CREED XD

astroman

HSC
why did u pick MX2 if u did poor in yr 11

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Make sure you do heaps of questions upon understanding the concepts you come across

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
ah i wish..but my teacher is scary. i don't think i would be able to get away with sleeping, but my seat is the furthest away from her so i might be able to.
Ah okay... hope you can do other work etc when you finish in class work?

rawrliongirl

HSC
wait maybe i shouldnt have published that on the interwebz in case some loser decides to copy my idea....
*delete*

astroman

HSC
guy's there a 2015 HSC discussion thread on FaceBook if any1 wants to see what ppl are doing on there lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)