2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Aw what you get ?
Those days are very distant to me. Nowadays for me it's "idgaf about HSC anymore. So done with school"
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marks haven't been finalised so I can avoid it for now. I felt pretty crappy after I presented it. So embarrassing. Me nervous, I swear I started releasing gibberish, it didn't help when someone in the audience raised their eyebrows in confusion :/ arghhh... don't want to get marks back but I can't really forget about it. DW I have other stuff to focus on. Just frustrating and embarrassing (in years I would probably laugh at myself)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Marks haven't been finalised so I can avoid it for now. I felt pretty crappy after I presented it. So embarrassing. Me nervous, I swear I started releasing gibberish, it didn't help when someone in the audience raised their eyebrows in confusion :/ arghhh... don't want to get marks back but I can't really forget about it. DW I have other stuff to focus on. Just frustrating and embarrassing (in years I would probably laugh at myself)
If it makes you feel any better, I did my speech today. I was a nervous wreck, spoke so fast that I screwed up multiple times and didn't make eye contact at all cos I was so nervous. My hands wouldn't stop shaking either.
I just know that I'll get a C or D range mark for it.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, you will probably laugh at yourself in a few years. The HSC seems tiny compared to obstacles you will face in uni.\=

If it makes you feel any better, I did my speech today. I was a nervous wreck, spoke so fast that I screwed up multiple times and didn't make eye contact at all cos I was so nervous. My hands wouldn't stop shaking either.

I'm sure that you weren't the only one that was nervous.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure I wasn't, but I'm the only one who literally had 0 eye contact and spoke so fast that I probably couldn't be understood. :c
It's not the end of the world =)

Did you practice at home?

PPPPlatypus

HSC
Had presentation night last night! It was insane. I got dux for my year group as well as the endevour (effort) award and the UWS Most Outstanding Year 11 Student award which comes with a $20 000 scholarship to UWS, a guaranteed course offer and $500 on the spot. I swear I'm still screaming.

astroman

HSC
Had presentation night last night! It was insane. I got dux for my year group as well as the endevour (effort) award and the UWS Most Outstanding Year 11 Student award which comes with a $20 000 scholarship to UWS, a guaranteed course offer and $500 on the spot. I swear I'm still screaming.
grats :D

strongboast/10

astroman

HSC
go to UNSW

HSC

Seriously, I can't stand speeches. I would rather do an embarrassing awkward dance in front of my class to some music, and knowing my year, people would join me =) The bad thing about speeches is the whole seriousness of it, things sound 10x's better on paper than aloud so not only the teacher but also the students can know how you write. The worst part: gauging automatic responses from people :/ they can't help it but it's pretty uncomfortable

HSC
YUSSSSSSSS!! First decent mark for my HSC, 87% in modern history. May not be decent by the standards of 99.95'ers but its enough to regain some faith in myself. :D
Awesome! Good work and great enthusiasm. I would be jumping with joy with the continuing of those marks

Top student right here^

mp2250

HSC
can improve
I'm going pretty bad tbh
41.5/55 for senior science, I'm 4th or 5th ranked eugh im not chuffed at all I should get significantly better marks in a relatively easy subject
I'm not going well in any of my subjects right now it's terrible...

astroman

HSC
I'm going pretty bad tbh
41.5/55 for senior science, I'm 4th or 5th ranked eugh im not chuffed at all I should get significantly better marks in a relatively easy subject
I'm not going well in any of my subjects right now it's terrible...
try ur best, study smarter not harder.

Therese98

HSC
98% for visual representation on 'Life of Pi' in Advanced English! I'm feeling pretty chuffed.
Not feeling so great about Maths Extension, though. I got 80%, the only other person got 100%.

astroman

HSC
98% for visual representation on 'Life of Pi' in Advanced English! I'm feeling pretty chuffed.
Not feeling so great about Maths Extension, though. I got 80%, the only other person got 100%.
80% is great

joeylol

HSC
omgash literally got the same awards!! its super cool aye??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)