• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
NEED ANSWERS BEFORE TOMORROW:

Okay, so here's the situation. I passed my P's test today, and I came into class and everybody just got excited after they heard from me that I passed, and my teacher was happy too and congratulated me. Now at the end of the class as everybody was leaving, the teacher tells me if there's any cake just send me some, now obviously she was joking because she was smiling when she said it and she is also not fat. So I decided to buy a cake today for $48 and it's medium-sized.

I started thinking about it and it'll look weird of me walking into school with cake in my hands, and I don't want my friends to notice me because they'll just get jealous or something. So I started to think whether I just give it to her or just keep it, what should I do?

astroman

HSC

Okay, so here's the situation. I passed my P's test today, and I came into class and everybody just got excited after they heard from me that I passed, and my teacher was happy too and congratulated me. Now at the end of the class as everybody was leaving, the teacher tells me if there's any cake just send me some, now obviously she was joking because she was smiling when she said it and she is also not fat. So I decided to buy a cake today for $48 and it's medium-sized.

I started thinking about it and it'll look weird of me walking into school with cake in my hands, and I don't want my friends to notice me because they'll just get jealous or something. So I started to think whether I just give it to her or just keep it, what should I do?
You just said she was joking about a cake so you went and got a cake?

Thunderstorm

HSC

Firstly, congrats on the P's, have to race ya sometime (notsrs). I think a bit more context is required, like $48 cake for passing Ps yes? Are you sharing with the class or exclusively to teacher?

This is me but, since I've bought it, I bring it in, talk shit to my mates saying that today was a class party and they forgot, give/share the cake. Talk more shit and use the monosyllabic reply of "secret" with a sly grin if they ask a direct question. That might be just me though...

Ekman

HSC

Well considering how you already bought the cake, you might as well give it to your teacher. Obviously you aren't going to carry the cake on a silver platter for everyone to see, so keeping it in a plastic bag (assuming its in a box of course) and staying away from people before class is your ideal way of delivering the cake to your teacher (that's if you want to be discreet about it).

Thunderstorm

HSC
Sorry to be a buzzkill and talk about school on an educated related forum but can anyone share the following:

1) What's doing in terms of homework. Notes? Practicing? Past papers? If so, what sub? Is it just me or does everything seem relaxed at the moment? I'm trying to get stuff done but it seems as if its the calm before the storm (trials).

2) Insight into Module A. Mainly what you/others have been assessed on (especially what form would help). Intertextual perspectives is the elective.

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Bring it in a dodgy plastic bag?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Wtf? Why are you giving your teacher cake??

Sorry I don't really understand.
Yeah I had alot of thoughts going through my head yesterday, like I paid quite alot of money for a cake for my teacher, what is she going to do with the cake, etc. but I'm sure she's going to share it around. Then later on throughout the day (yesterday), I thought I'll just share it with my teacher and my class. So as I went to see her in her staffroom (today), I found another teacher and she told me that she is away today, and I was like "WOW", so the teacher in the staffroom put the cake in the fridge so tomorrow our class and the teacher will eat it.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
how are we all

I see astroman's rep has changed colours since the last time i was on

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I just looked at some really cringe photos of my teacher took of me and I honestly don't know what to say, my brother literally started acting like he has headphones one full blast just smashing through his ears. How do you guys deal with cringey photos?

HSC
I just looked at some really cringe photos of my teacher took of me and I honestly don't know what to say, my brother literally started acting like he has headphones one full blast just smashing through his ears. How do you guys deal with cringey photos?
maybe you don't look like how you do in the photo and can pretend that it's not you lol

Flop21

HSC
Just ask her to take them down.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
She sent them to me on my email so nothing public but they're so cringey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)