2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
Sorry I actually mean, I hope they ask for at LEAST one related, so I can do two.

teridax

HSC
N/A
confession: if ppl bitch that bostes are fuckwits because they specified 2 relateds for mod C, then i'm sorry, to be very blunt, it's probably their own fault for being lazy and not finding some textual analysis for a 2nd related in the first place

Flop21

HSC
My related for mod c 2nd paragraph of analysis is just really shit and I'd rather be able to add in my related for discovery.

teridax

HSC
N/A
My related for mod c 2nd paragraph of analysis is just really shit and I'd rather be able to add in my related for discovery.
depends if your discovery related has elements of ppl and politics lol

luhanbby

HSC
hey guys. just wondering if i wasn't able to get my conclusion down for module C T-T what mark would i be looking at maximum? i got 19/20 for my school trial mark! but I'm sure the conclusion will cost me... so devoooo. :( either from a hsc marker's pov or your teacher's kinda told you before.. please help!!

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
hey guys. just wondering if i wasn't able to get my conclusion down for module C T-T what mark would i be looking at maximum? i got 19/20 for my school trial mark! but I'm sure the conclusion will cost me... so devoooo. :( either from a hsc marker's pov or your teacher's kinda told you before.. please help!!
I've read a lot of threads asking the same question. Without a conclusion, a 'lucky' mark would be considered 16/20 - that is - if your argument was fantastic.

Having said that, stop worrying about English. It's over - forever. Study for all other exams if you're worried about it having an effect on your ATAR. Getting 0 for English and getting 99.95 for all the other subjects results in ~93.80 ATAR.

PhysicsMaths

HSC
I think we can all agree by now that from now on, they will ask for 1 related text only for any module

HSC
I think the argument is more important than the conclusion. In my opinion you would rather have a complete last body paragraph than a conclusion. My friend didn't have a conclusion for her mod C essay in the trials and she still managed to get a 17/20, and we are talking about a selective school here.

Ekman

HSC
Geez im still thinking about discovery and other stuff from paper 2 as im going through eco right now. It is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)