2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Thanks :) I try to do this often, but it isn't easy with most users on here getting 95+ in every math and science subject :') I'm just lucky I don't want to be a lawyer or doctor or anything. My ATAR aim is, luckily, very low.
Remember, the median ATAR is 69-70! So your ATAR aim is well higher then half the state, maybe even top 30%. It's all relative :)

Ekman

HSC
For people doing 4u, how many questions do you think there will be for permutation and combination as well as probability?

Flop21

HSC
I'm sitting my exams at a top 50 selective school. It's nice. The other day my booklets had my name + selective school, for a moment it was like I actually went there lol.

Btw, I thought the writing booklets were suppose to be anonymous? I suppose when they get scanned, the front page doesn't get shown to markers.

Kaido

be.
HSC
If I don't get the ATAR I need I'd happily pick up a trade rather than waste four years at uni studying something I don't have passion for. Being a brickie would be rewarding as fuck.
Hahaha, I can tell you that it isn't great (as ALL of my mum's male friends are brickies)
Physical health depreciates fast, but since it's not a motivational job (in the long run), prob will lead to other hobbies to remedy the monotonous grinding (aka drugs, alcohol, gambling)

astroman

HSC
If I don't get the ATAR I need I'd happily pick up a trade rather than waste four years at uni studying something I don't have passion for. Being a brickie would be rewarding as fuck.
Agree, learn a trade if u can't get into a good degree, a guy I know has been a tradie for about 30 years, he owns dozens of properties and has so many people working for him, all he does is quotes. He balling and filthy rich, drives a hilux by day and a merc by night.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Hahaha, I can tell you that it isn't great (as ALL of my mum's male friends are brickies)
Physical health depreciates fast, but since it's not a motivational job (in the long run), prob will lead to other hobbies to remedy the monotonous grinding (aka drugs, alcohol, gambling)
Touch wood I get the ATAR I need, but I'd definitely consider a trade of some sort, whether or not it's brick laying :) I'd want to be doing something practical rather than moving numbers from one box to another at a 9-5.

Agree, learn a trade if u can't get into a good degree, a guy I know has been a tradie for about 30 years, he owns dozens of properties and has so many people working for him, all he does is quotes. He balling and filthy rich, drives a hilux by day and a merc by night.
Fucking SK. Sure he worked his ass off for 30 years to get to that position though.

Flop21

HSC
I would guess there's a limit to how small your year can be to get a supervisor out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)