2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Wow I just noticed that a lot of 2015ers are making guides now
I'm cautious about putting up any sort of guide/notes/tutoring posts until I get my HSC results, it seems a bit disingenuous to do otherwise. Like I can see why Dr Soccerball put something up because he did accelerated, but these kids putting up guides/selling their notes/offering tutoring may well be dreadful.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Chemistry:

Dot Point Chemistry: $20
Dot Point Chemistry Investigations: $20
Conquering Chemistry 4th Edition: $30

Physics:

Dot Point Physics: $20
Excel Success One Physics Past HSC Papers (2014 Edition): $10

Business Studies:

Business Studies in Action 5th Edition (Hard Copy and Digital Copy With E-Resources): $40
Excel Success One Business Studies Past HSC Papers (2014 Edition): $10

Biology:

Biology in Focus: $30
Biology Options – Communications: $15
Odlum and Garner Biology Past HSC Papers: $10

Mathematics:

Fitzpatrick Mathematics Advanced: $25
Fitzpatrick Mathematics Extension 1 (Includes The Students Worked Solutions Book): $40
Fitzpatrick Mathematics Extension 2 (Includes The Students Worked Solutions Book): $40

I've just compiled a collection of my textbooks and my brother's textbooks and was wondering if you guys thought that these are fair prices?

I'm not looking to make heaps of money - I'm selling at a huge loss with some textbooks (more than 60%) for the benefit of the 2016ers

band6man

HSC
Wait people from James Ruse actually do homework? I thought they were supposed to be gifted... I never did any homework and I still remember everything. I bet I'll beat half these losers as well LOL. All the tutoring in the world won't make you as smart as me little boys.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Wait people from James Ruse actually do homework? I thought they were supposed to be gifted... I never did any homework and I still remember everything. I bet I'll beat half these losers as well LOL. All the tutoring in the world won't make you as smart as me little boys.
So you won't be able to beat half the other losers?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I haven't been on that much recently but has anyone mentioned that you're like hayabusaboston?

+ Welcome to BoS I haven't seen you around much o_O

band6man

HSC
I haven't been on that much recently but has anyone mentioned that you're like hayabusaboston?

+ Welcome to BoS I haven't seen you around much o_O
Thanks my friend. That guy isn't me though.

band6man

HSC
So you won't be able to beat half the other losers?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
That was just a figure of speech, if you want an honest answer I'll probably beat 80% of them. I only need 97.5 atar to get into advanced engineering. I bet these sheltered ruse kids will do medicine because their parents told them to and take 10 years to become a dr and then make mediocre money as GP lmao, meanwhile I'll be making 300k/year working at NASA. They have no idea how the world works, NO IDEA.

Flop21

HSC
That was just a figure of speech, if you want an honest answer I'll probably beat 80% of them. I only need 97.5 atar to get into advanced engineering. I bet these sheltered ruse kids will do medicine because their parents told them to and take 10 years to become a dr and then make mediocre money as GP lmao, meanwhile I'll be making 300k/year working at NASA. They have no idea how the world works, NO IDEA.
If you get a 97 ATAR, you're top ~3% of the state, so yeah you're above a lot of people in terms of the HSC.

band6man

HSC
What have you been up to these holidays brah?
Nothing special my man, HSC was really easy for me so I just continued with my regular routines. Been hanging out with my girlfriend alot though. What have you been doing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)