• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Oh, ok so our chem class isnt behind, we were doing equilibriums as well.
Phys on the other hand, we were doing galvanometers and loudspeakers, so were about to start induction.
Idk, i still think we're slow altogether
My physics class was always on top of shit unlike my chem

jenandeeb

HSC
Guuuuys idk what to do. Biology is one of my favourite subjects, and it was going all well for me up until this year after my school changed my bio teacher. The new one DREADS my guts for no reason, and picks on me so bad. Today he made me stand in front of the class and explain everything we've learnt till date. He saw that I was uncomfortable and nervous yet he still asked me questions and made statements. I got upset and walked out of the class and didn't go back in until the period ended. He's demotivating me and I'm starting to hate the subject :(

Btw, he's a HSC marker so if he marks your paper, good luck. Like seriously, GOOD LUCK. You're gunna need it.

leehuan

HSC
Guuuuys idk what to do. Biology is one of my favourite subjects, and it was going all well for me up until this year after my school changed my bio teacher. The new one DREADS my guts for no reason, and picks on me so bad. Today he made me stand in front of the class and explain everything we've learnt till date. He saw that I was uncomfortable and nervous yet he still asked me questions and made statements. I got upset and walked out of the class and didn't go back in until the period ended. He's demotivating me and I'm starting to hate the subject :(

Btw, he's a HSC marker so if he marks your paper, good luck. Like seriously, GOOD LUCK. You're gunna need it.
If it's bias, see the counsellor for the confidence and the principal or someone to report poor teaching methods.

If he does it to everyone, then that's how he teaches

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC

Bye Sien. But don't papers go through marking twice by two different markers?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Oh, ok so our chem class isnt behind, we were doing equilibriums as well.
Phys on the other hand, we were doing galvanometers and loudspeakers, so were about to start induction.
Idk, i still think we're slow altogether
cute, havent even started m & g in class lol

leehuan

HSC

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Why are you up that late.
study
LOLWUT :c
I think Yuexin pulled a zombie
lol i'm burnt out from bio

what does his teaching style got to do with his marking :/

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Not really, it more or less sounded like you doubted her lol.

But well well well, you learn something new everyday
[emoji27] my mistake, re-read it. That did sound pretty doubtful/banterish, my bad sorry Sien.

Pretty sick rn so if i post anything retarded then im probably not thinking straight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)