2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
2U maths, we don't learn induction :tongue:

but if i had to guess

4u math, Adv eng, sdd, physics (and maybe chemistry?)
The method of induction refers to the philosophical/empirical idea, not the mathematical one. If I wanted to say the mathematical definition, that would have been the Axiom of Induction. My words are always selected carefully, you really should take note of that.

You want us to assume things?
You'll have to if you want to determine anything useful about me. :p

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
lee you fucker, i tried to ask a question nicely and dis guy just ignores me.

Also para, i didn't even think that they offered standard english at your school?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
The derail is strong on this one.

Sien are you still memorising bio?
Can't really derail a chit-chat thread lol

The method of induction refers to the philosophical/empirical idea, not the mathematical one. If I wanted to say the mathematical definition, that would have been the Axiom of Induction. My words are always selected carefully, you really should take note of that.

You'll have to if you want to determine anything useful about me. :p
Alright then, based on the premise that your asian and have seemingly asian parents in addition to information already gathered

I would say that your subjects are probably 4U Math, Standard English, Physics, Chemistry and possibly Biology.

leehuan

HSC

Also para, i didn't even think that they offered standard english at your school?
Wait what, did I miss something?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Why does everyone hate on English here?
I actually enjoy English (I used to do Extension 1) it's just that the marking tends to annoy me. There's nothing as irritating as getting 12/15 for an assessment, asking another teacher for feedback to help understand why and she says lol i woulda given this 14 probs tbh

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

They can't NOT offer it. Boarding students have lower overall standards of admission, so statistically, overall, they select less demanding subjects such as Standard English and General Maths (Although I can say this is most certainly not true for quite a large percentage of the boarding students)

Alright then, based on the premise that your asian and have seemingly asian parents in addition to information already gathered

I would say that your subjects are probably 4U Math, Standard English, Physics, Chemistry and possibly Biology.
EWWWW why would I do biology.

I can memorise useless trivia, but not to that extent.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
They can't NOT offer it. Boarding students have lower overall standards of admission, so statistically, overall, they select less demanding subjects such as Standard English and General Maths (Although I can say this is most certainly not true for quite a large percentage of the boarding students)

A sentiment I can agree with

Am I missing a subject?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
The derail is strong on this one.

Sien are you still memorising bio?
sorta, slowly nekking myself

thank the lord you didn't choose bio a fkn men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)