• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turntaker

HSC
at least i have human decency to not post private details of you and what happened between us on a public forum. I am not going to. Thats just not who I am.

But thanks for that.

Kolmias

HSC
I had the Y6 orientation day today. Turning a balloon solid with liquid nitrogen gets boring after a while. They were showing off all the flashy aspects of Science. (just using liquid nitrogen then)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
at least i have human decency to not post private details of you and what happened between us on a public forum. I am not going to. Thats just not who I am.

But thanks for that.
Mcchicken asked. And to me, the problem isn't intimidate or private. I briefly summed it up without 100% detail.

In regards to human decency, at least I don't go telling Leehuan that I'm going to try ruin someone's life. What are you going to do? Rub your ATAR on me?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Trials, next term?! How early?
Yeh i know, we tried to get it moved back to term 3 but not enough ppl supported us coz they couldnt see the benefits. Apart from 3u, our trials are not gonna have the full years worth of content = not proper practice for HSC.

But i guess we have no stress in term 3, coz trials is the last test for both maffs for me.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Wtf is this shit

Kat edit: Nobody needs to see that.

Kolmias

HSC
Mcchicken asked. And to me, the problem isn't intimidate or private. I briefly summed it up without 100% detail.

In regards to human decency, at least I don't go telling Leehuan that I'm going to try ruin someone's life. What are you going to do? Rub your ATAR on me?
Stop this shit now WLL. You're just causing problems. No-one else wants to see this. At least take it somewhere else.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Stop this shit now WLL. You're just causing problems. No-one else wants to see this. At least take it somewhere else.
I will when he has stopped. Whenever he stopped responding, I would back off ^^ Oh sorry, I don't really have the patience with him on private messaging platforms unfortunately. This was supposed to be finished yesterday when I told him we shouldn't be friends and we shouldn't talk but apparently he likes to take passive aggressive jabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)