• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanT7

HSC
2017 hscer, but just had a few things on my mind. Of course this question is subjective, but how difficult would you guys say achieving a b6 in business studies and PDHPE is ? If memorising the syllabus is really all to it, was it that difficult to actually memorise the content ?

AppleTea

HSC
2017 hscer, but just had a few things on my mind. Of course this question is subjective, but how difficult would you guys say achieving a b6 in business studies and PDHPE is ? If memorising the syllabus is really all to it, was it that difficult to actually memorise the content ?
possibly the two easiest subjects to remember shit for...

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
This is a question which can only be fully answered by yourself. The reason is because it depends on your inherent ability (work ethic).

I can only speak on behalf of PDHPE because I don't do Business. Memorising the syllabus is like 50% of what's required, memorising the content isn't that difficult, however if there isn't any motivation and dedication to study for a content heavy subject like PDHPE then you should reconsider your work ethic as it will not lead to a B6.

My good friend I97 who state ranked this subject last year has a state ranker's guide to this awesome subject. Check it out, it should address most queries.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Very true. It's all relatable so that makes it enjoyable to learn and apply.
had a pdhpe test today..all the ppl in the class were looking like retards performing joint movements and feeling bones and muscles throughout the test especially me haha.

MilkyCat_

HSC
had a pdhpe test today..all the ppl in the class were looking like retards performing joint movements and feeling bones and muscles throughout the test especially me haha.
hahaha I remember that topic

MilkyCat_

HSC
yeah body in motion is amazing
but yr 12 gets even better..I cant wait
Core 2 is pretty good. Not really about the anatomy of the body specifically, but it's good to learn about the different energy systems in training and physiological adaptations in response to training

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Core 2 is pretty good. Not really about the anatomy of the body specifically, but it's good to learn about the different energy systems in training and physiological adaptations in response to training
Anaerobic

Hypertrophy

yes

RyanT7

HSC
This is a question which can only be fully answered by yourself. The reason is because it depends on your inherent ability (work ethic).

I can only speak on behalf of PDHPE because I don't do Business. Memorising the syllabus is like 50% of what's required, memorising the content isn't that difficult, however if there isn't any motivation and dedication to study for a content heavy subject like PDHPE then you should reconsider your work ethic as it will not lead to a B6.

My good friend I97 who state ranked this subject last year has a state ranker's guide to this awesome subject. Check it out, it should address most queries.
Haha, I actually think I bought your friend's notes. Thanks for the replies everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)