2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Twas about time those preliminary calculations came back up! But I can actually give you a bit of the benefit of the doubt - a ton of HSC students excel at HSC calculations but then forget almost all of them for preliminary.

Probably the most "twisted" (and it's not twisted as relativity in my opinion) thing in I2I is the wave-particle duality of light: light is both a particle and a wave. Have fun with that one.
But for the most part the amount of stuff you see on waves is pretty limited. The electrical energy in the home questions are pretty elementary; I'm just a bit concerned about if they accidentally pull off a moving about question on you.

I just wasn't good at Preliminary Physics. But I can definitely say that HSC Physics has seemed a lot easier than Preliminary Physics, and of course my understanding of Preliminary Physics is lacking but I mean, when you say "Law of conservation of energy" at least I can kind of get why it links to step up/down transformers for example

I'm just going to take in the information and fake it...till I make it.

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
I just wasn't good at Preliminary Physics. But I can definitely say that HSC Physics has seemed a lot easier than Preliminary Physics, and of course my understanding of Preliminary Physics is lacking but I mean, when you say "Law of conservation of energy" at least I can kind of get why it links to step up/down transformers for example
My opinion:

Preliminary physics was for the most part, explaining a fair few of the fundamentals to physics, in a variety of fields of physics.

HSC seeks to draw links between them through applications.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
My opinion:

Preliminary physics was for the most part, explaining a fair few of the fundamentals to physics, in a variety of fields of physics.

HSC seeks to draw links between them through applications.
Nicole's opinion:
a) PRELIMINARY PHYSICS - HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING RN?
b) HSC PHYSICS - *floating around* *can understand things taught* *can do past papers*

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
@WLL baulko might have some bad kids but their top end students are just.....yeah. I have two of them at my tutor and yeh we all just get rekt.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Who's looking forward to the April holidays?

Are you planning on chilling a bit, or is it business as usual?

I'm planning on gunning it during the day, and freeing up my nights to spend with friends :p

I've received the assessment criteria for 3 subjects and I want to have my first draft for each completed by the first day back. Our teachers specifically said we weren't required to start them until we returned (but why wouldn't you?).

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Im so amped. Plan on doing nothing today but gonna work hard from tomorro till monday for 4u and phys half yearlies + chill and have bbq. I needed this break, i could feel myself burning out

Bestintheworld

HSC
So I need to revise Physics 2 topics, Chemistry 2 topics, Biology 2 topics by Monday, possible?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Plans for the break (I've finished all my assessments except english)
- easter eggs
- do a drama marathon
- watch higurashi before my friend spoils it
- improve my jap grammar
- do draft essays for English
- bump up my piano practise time
- look over stem subs

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
So I need to revise Physics 2 topics, Chemistry 2 topics, Biology 2 topics by Monday, possible?
Very much possible. Dedicate each day to a subject and do about 8-9 hrs per day (if you want to revise well). By sunday you should have covered all of it.
Just stay focused and stay of bos for the weekend lol

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
for chem and bio yes, you need very succinct notes tho (esp for bio)
I would dedicate half a day for each topic- 1hr of rote then do some past Qs, rinse repeat.
I can't say about physics tho lel
----------

Mod c is cancerous
English is cancerous
Ffs.
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

jenandeeb

HSC
I've got a couple of friends coming over today to study Bio, which leaves me with Business Studies, PDHPE and English over the long weekend...hopefully I should be alright - half yearlies start next Friday -.-

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I've got a couple of friends coming over today to study Bio, which leaves me with Business Studies, PDHPE and English over the long weekend...hopefully I should be alright - half yearlies start next Friday -.-
Have you memorised the syllabus for PDHPE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)