I guess I need to actually watch Doctor Who to get the reference more clearly

leehuan

HSC
I have a simple solution.

Just not gonna watch it.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yup. I also quite like Tom Baker, Colin Baker (heaven forbid!) and Sylvester McCoy.

What about yours?
Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to watching Classic although I really do want to and plan on doing it sometime next year :( my tv schedule is so hectic atm man so many shows. From what I've seen though, I like Tom Baker too :) TBH the only one I dislike (from the little I've watched) is 6 bc he seemed so arrogant and stuff lol.

So for the longest time I was just tied between David Tennant and Matt Smith and I could never decide for the life of me. But when I got halfway into season 8 and the show found its groove again and I began to enjoy Peter, I realised Matt would always be my Doctor <3 even though I saw 10 first lol. I've always had a soft spot for Amy and Rory too, although Clara isn't far behind.

mrstripedshades

HSC
first assessment tomorrow honestly not stressed at all its advanced maths and the topics are EXTREMELY easy and few tbh. Only way I may mess up is forgetting basic formulas and our teacher even knew this and told us to remember basic ones so you dont screw up

( as in shape volumes. Even some of the kids that aced 3unit and are now 4 unit forgot some doing in class problems lol )

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
first assessment tomorrow honestly not stressed at all its advanced maths and the topics are EXTREMELY easy and few tbh. Only way I may mess up is forgetting basic formulas and our teacher even knew this and told us to remember basic ones so you dont screw up

( as in shape volumes. Even some of the kids that aced 3unit and are now 4 unit forgot some doing in class problems lol )
Wat my school finished almost all assessments already like 2 wks ago

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC

good luck!

Wat my school finished almost all assessments already like 2 wks ago

Nah my school had assignments due like 15th of Dec last year lol.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Yeh i have assessments all the way till the last day of skool. My 4u test is on the second last day rip. My skool wanted to really spread out the assessments to reduce stress so we've literally had one assessment per week since week 7.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Yeh i have assessments all the way till the last day of skool. My 4u test is on the second last day rip. My skool wanted to really spread out the assessments to reduce stress so we've literally had one assessment per week since week 7.
My exams were jam packed in 2 wks (and some of my subs had multiple assessment days) I had 4 hrs sleep for 2 wks
I learnt my lesson, i will have better time managment and not cram

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
My exams were jam packed in 2 wks (and some of my subs had multiple assessment days) I had 4 hrs sleep for 2 wks
I learnt my lesson, i will have better time managment and not cram

Lol yeh, the good thing for me was that i got a good amount of sleep as there wasn't too much stress.
Dont lie, you love to cram[emoji6]

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Cramming is bad.
Cramming made me rek 3U with flying colours :). I didn't cram for 2U, so I think I did terribly. I only had 3 exams over 3 weeks, with one or two assignments.

But it's okay, I'm here to bless you all with my presence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)