2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
You don't. It just means you have to cope with something else for the trials. Gotta admit that's still a huge piece of shit though.

But just save it for the final exam. Idk why some teachers are still employed with their bias. Like I'm quite sure my English department hate a ton of students but their marking has never been biased and they still helped the kids.

Now, -opens your timetable-...I don't think English is over for you yet
Yeah, and people might argue that I think I'm the best or something but my work has gone through a lot of tweaking with my previous English teacher and my tutor, so it's not like it's a raw piece of work

HEAVY SIGH, DOUBLE ENGLISH FIRST DAY BACK.

I'm so tired

leehuan

HSC
Yeah, and people might argue that I think I'm the best or something but my work has gone through a lot of tweaking with my previous English teacher and my tutor, so it's not like it's a raw piece of work

HEAVY SIGH, DOUBLE ENGLISH FIRST DAY BACK.

I'm so tired
Tfw Nico doesn't like English so much anymore. -pat pat-

ml125

HSC
Holy fuck, my teacher, I swear has a personal dislike towards my creative. So I got my English marks 14/15 speech, 14/15 SA but 11/15 Creative. Now I had this problem where I sent in my work (which I worked with my tutor) and she gave me feedback suggesting I plagerised but it was a good creative and added some of her personal feedback. Personally, I thought her feedback was more "Tell than show" and so I brought it to my tutor and we decided to leave my creative as it was.

HOLY FUCK.
Holy shit gonna have to deal with that marking for trials rip wtf that marking sounds so biased
Just whip it out in the hsc exam and get that 15/15 lmao :')))

Hope you're ok, maybe go to sick bay?
Feeling a bit better. I have a study rn so if it gets any worse I'm probably just going to sleep lelel

Last time this happened I ended up going home halfway through the day and literally couldn't get out of bed for 2 whole days. I remember on the way to the bathroom I full slid down like 5 steps (so steep omfg) bc I felt so lightheaded and just blanked out entirely. Let's hope it's not that bad rip. Probs won't be. .-.

Shuuya

HSC
Thoughts on the timetable?

oops didn't see leehuan's thread

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
Holy shit gonna have to deal with that marking for trials rip wtf that marking sounds so biased
Just whip it out in the hsc exam and get that 15/15 lmao :')))

Feeling a bit better. I have a study rn so if it gets any worse I'm probably just going to sleep lelel

Last time this happened I ended up going home halfway through the day and literally couldn't get out of bed for 2 whole days. I remember on the way to the bathroom I full slid down like 5 steps (so steep omfg) bc I felt so lightheaded and just blanked out entirely. Let's hope it's not that bad rip. Probs won't be. .-.
What happened to poor you?

Everything is a paaaaaain QAQ
Life is a pain

Also yea tbh WLL doesn't xD a lot

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
For those still skeptical, proof that Kolmias and Orwell are distinct persons:

Kolmias is a long time whovian.

Orwell only recently started watching.
Yeah when Kol said they were the same person I was annoyed bc I had been talking to Orwell about DW and I was like are you fucking serious so to me it made sense when he said that they were trolling and aren't the same. Like if he was doing a "social experiment" why would he keep talking to me about a TV show...

According to Simorgh, they're both the same person but they're trolling
As someone who feels like they have interacted with Kolmias a lot over the past year I don't believe they are the same person.

Holy fuck, my teacher, I swear has a personal dislike towards my creative. So I got my English marks 14/15 speech, 14/15 SA but 11/15 Creative. Now I had this problem where I sent in my work (which I worked with my tutor) and she gave me feedback suggesting I plagerised but it was a good creative and added some of her personal feedback. Personally, I thought her feedback was more "Tell than show" and so I brought it to my tutor and we decided to leave my creative as it was.

HOLY FUCK.
aw that sucks :(

when I started doing tutoring, her preferred essay style really clashed with my teacher's and it got to the point where they would just bitch about each other and hate what the other wrote (and I mean, yes my school has shitty teachers but I have 100% faith in this particular teacher) so I just stopped tutoring as it was causing more hassle lol

Cocaine, I hear it wakes you up.
can confirm

ml125

HSC
Rip was going to do my hw due next period... teacher took it off the portal ohmaigahd. .-.

Oh well

Can't do it now, can I ;A;

leehuan

HSC
Rip was going to do my hw due next period... teacher took it off the portal ohmaigahd. .-.

Oh well

Can't do it now, can I ;A;
What is homework and how do you complete it

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
aw that sucks :(

when I started doing tutoring, her preferred essay style really clashed with my teacher's and it got to the point where they would just bitch about each other and hate what the other wrote (and I mean, yes my school has shitty teachers but I have 100% faith in this particular teacher) so I just stopped tutoring as it was causing more hassle lol
This is a creative though, it's very subjective and has my touch to it. In this situation, I agree with my tutor more than my teacher

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
We got a new school timetable today.
It is legit the worst piece of shit I have seen in my life.
All the study lessons for everyone else in my year has been allocated a type of study example: English study
But
Instead of those studies I have bio (which I knew about beforehand) BUT the teachers have decided these study lessons they are going to give out work for.
My workload has increased a hell of a lot, with all of the rest of my class getting extra class time for everything.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Feel like it's way too subjective, thank god it's weighting was piss poor. But I don't want to keep asking her for more feedback because I no longer want it, but I feel like I need to alter just for her >___>
My weighting was 20%.. HAHA wbu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)