2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestintheworld

HSC
why do so many middle eastern people support real madrid? ( not saying you do but its a common occurrence for me)

Superwog even made fun of this in a video, also worship ronaldo.

and its not like we got actual homegrown talent (marcus rashford for attack) and one of the top youth prospects tony martial as well. Fact we didnt even play memphis for like half the games of the season and still didnt do THAT bad is pretty amazing
Suarez stole the spotlight from Neymar once he arrived at Barcelona, Neymar still does have his moments though...
Being a rm fan, I prefer Suarez over Neymar. What a striker!!

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Neymar has great potential and there's no reason for him to be better than Suarez. Honestly they're two different players.

Neymar is a ronaldinho-esque player - tricks, speed, lots of flair. While Suarez dominates as a striker that has great movement and has vision, combined with good scoring technique that probably makes him arguably the best striker in the world as he is so all-rounded that he easily adapted into MSN. (Kun in my heart)

Suarez has already proven his worth by dominating both BPL and BBVA.

meDAawesome

HSC
Neymar has great potential and there's no reason for him to be better than Suarez. Honestly they're two different players.

Neymar is a ronaldinho-esque player - tricks, speed, lots of flair. While Suarez dominates as a striker that has great movement and has vision, combined with good scoring technique that probably makes him arguably the best striker in the world as he is so all-rounded that he easily adapted into MSN. (Kun in my heart)

Suarez has already proven his worth by dominating both BPL and BBVA.
Neymar is also younger than Suarez so he still has so much more time to develop. Honestly Suarez is a scary striker tho, his headers are literally insane.

Bestintheworld

HSC
halp. I have a viewing task for English coming up in week 2. Never done one of these before. Has anyone done it before? If so how have you prepared for it? I literally don't know anything about it so any help would be appreciated.

Kolmias

HSC
halp. I have a viewing task for English coming up in week 2. Never done one of these before. Has anyone done it before? If so how have you prepared for it? I literally don't know anything about it so any help would be appreciated.
I did one in Y9. I didn't prepare for it.

MilkyCat_

HSC
still prepare an adaptable essay if you're into that shit because there is usually an extended response at the end worth half of the marks

but other than that you have to know the text well, visual tecnhiques and what the module entails, it's a bit tricky to prepare any other way lol

Bestintheworld

HSC
still prepare an adaptable essay if you're into that shit because there is usually an extended response at the end worth half of the marks

but other than that you have to know the text well, visual tecnhiques and what the module entails, it's a bit tricky to prepare any other way lol
its meant to be a 10 minute video but dont know what it is about lol its an in-class task.. I better polish my visual techniques I guess lol

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
i feel so unproductive ._.
all i've done this holiday is go through 3-4 past papers and the chemistry syllabus since I didn't have proper notes for chemistry,
and theres two weeks left

to add on, i need to become a pokemon master

how much has everyone else done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)