• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
As I thought I choked hard in 2u. Still don't think my rank will drop and if it does it'll be once.

Generally what's the mark difference between cssa and hsc? 1:1?

mrstripedshades

HSC
And another one regarding alignment.

What would be the raw mark 80 cut off and 85 cut off for Maths 2u. Also, if an entire subject has only like 20 people doing it wtf is aligning then? Is alignment basically based around what the highest mark is and that serves as a benchmark for near 99 or...?

and is it just me that has been having troubles with windows 10 + chrome and bos?

Kolmias

HSC
And another one regarding alignment.

What would be the raw mark 80 cut off and 85 cut off for Maths 2u. Also, if an entire subject has only like 20 people doing it wtf is aligning then? Is alignment basically based around what the highest mark is and that serves as a benchmark for near 99 or...?

and is it just me that has been having troubles with windows 10 + chrome and bos?
Must be just you. Working fine here.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
3u trial tomorrow and then I can finally breathe on friday

Just kidding, I need to do my compositions #living

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
lmao for our ext 2 trials only our first rank passed by 51%
Meanwhile, a 95% and a 94% for MX2, people are crazy.

On the topic of maths, our grade is so bad (the people who aren't in my class), I ended up having the 4th highest score in 2U, heh. I'm so worried about how my marks will align, because my ranks are decent (top 10 for most, fuck all for Physics and top 3 in Econ) but my assessment marks look so shit (mainly hovering in the high 70s ~ mid 80s with Econ being like 90, fucking hell.

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Omfg same your face keeps popping up HAHA

DUN DUN DUN, my Facebook profile picture is hella cute (sigh kms) ;D Hopefully my profile pic makes you as happy as when I see yours - nek minut, you saw the wrong Nicole.

Last edited:

ml125

HSC
DUN DUN DUN, my Facebook profile picture is hella cute ;D Hopefully my profile pic makes you as happy as when I see yours - nek minut, you saw the wrong Nicole.
It actually is really cute omf teach me ur ways I want to be a qtpa2t :')
I feel like whenever I see your profile picture it keeps changing HAHAH I think I've witnessed around 3 of them already lmao

and um coughs if you've got the wrong person just be glad you didn't have to see my ugly ass face
You probs do have the right person tho so rip your eyes idk how you're still alive :'D

ml125

HSC
I've come 2nd in every exam I've gotten back rip
Was 1st in chem but apparently they counted up marks wrong so dropped to 2nd smh ._.

Can't wait till we actually get papers back huehue I think security period ends tmr :3
^^^ can start scabbing marks but that doesn't work 99.95% of the time for me rip

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
It actually is really cute omf teach me ur ways I want to be a qtpa2t :')
I feel like whenever I see your profile picture it keeps changing HAHAH I think I've witnessed around 3 of them already lmao

and um coughs if you've got the wrong person just be glad you didn't have to see my ugly ass face
You probs do have the right person tho so rip your eyes idk how you're still alive :'D
HAHAHAHAHA, I know I know, all my friends call me out for that - I have this narcissistic side where theres a lot of selfies and photos being taken with friends so I always want something new Q___Q I CAN'T COMMIT TO PROFILE PHOTOS, I'M SUCH A PLAYER. OMMO.

LOL nah! Leehuan and Sien told me who you were :D So I was like WOOOOOOOOAH, what a cute, chubby grill o 3o///

ml125

HSC
HAHAHAHAHA, I know I know, all my friends call me out for that - I have this narcissistic side where theres a lot of selfies and photos being taken with friends so I always want something new Q___Q I CAN'T COMMIT TO PROFILE PHOTOS, I'M SUCH A PLAYER. OMMO.

LOL nah! Leehuan and Sien told me who you were :D So I was like WOOOOOOOOAH, what a cute, chubby grill o 3o///
This is actually me to some extent lel ~ I just end up changing my profile pic on everything else hehe :3

W o w </3 Thought so tho haha :p Can agree with the squishy/chubby bit, not the cute bit coUGhsSSs
Angles and filters make miracles on my nasty faCE HAHAHA

si2136

HSC
N/A
Ongoing impression of ml125 : CEEEEEEBBBBBBSSSSS MEEEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)