2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
Hahah I get what you mean (I miraculously managed an HD).

To be fair, I wouldn't underestimate the subject though; I thought the section on competitive market analysis took some time to actually understand properly, and the students who aren't mathematically acquainted had to resort to memorising the methods and equations. (I have a feeling the majority of the 800~ cohort were stuck in the fail-credit range).
If you saw my course you'd know what I mean.

Like, our course could not have been any easier.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Obviously I have my priorities absolutely straight, seeing as I spent 24 hours over the weekend making a film for a competition. rip hsc but winwin film portfolio. this was for 24/7 where you make a 7 minute movie in 24 hours. we won it last year and got 1000$ :D

(feel like making a thread of my films tbh but dont want to be so egoistic?)

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Obviously I have my priorities absolutely straight, seeing as I spent 24 hours over the weekend making a film for a competition. rip hsc but winwin film portfolio. this was for 24/7 where you make a 7 minute movie in 24 hours. we won it last year and got 1000$ :D

(feel like making a thread of my films tbh but dont want to be so egoistic?)
Skimming over this with no volume is so weird... lol

Or is it meant to be weird?

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Since when was "weighted average" a thing in high school
Maybe as in weighting by assessments' weightings. This is done all the time to find say your final raw mark if you know the weightings of each assessment (and your mark in each assessment).

leehuan

HSC
Maybe as in weighting by assessments' weightings. This is done all the time to find say your final raw mark if you know the weightings of each assessment (and your mark in each assessment).
Oh that. Right; I'm just used to calling it a raw internal mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shuuya

HSC
Got English paper 2 back today

Mod A: 19/20
Mod B: 19/20

Mod C: 16/20

It sucks that Mod C is my favourite module :c

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Got English paper 2 back today

Mod A: 19/20
Mod B: 19/20

Mod C: 16/20

It sucks that Mod C is my favourite module :c
Great scores! :D haha, do you know what happened with it? did you not answer the question or something? o:

Shuuya

HSC
Great scores! :D haha, do you know what happened with it? did you not answer the question or something? o:

Something about needing to have a more succinct thesis + more in depth analysis. I wrote 3.5 booklets though, but I guess it's not 'in depth' enough? :/

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

Something about needing to have a more succinct thesis + more in depth analysis. I wrote 3.5 booklets though, but I guess it's not 'in depth' enough? :/
How the hell did you write 2 essays + a third essay of 10.5 pages in 2 hours?

Shuuya

HSC
By ripping apart my hand lmao

The only thing that I can trust myself with for English is the fact that I can write fast, the rest I just have to rely on luck for ;-;

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC

mmm maybe more clarity I reckon! That's usually been said to me and I just focus on getting my points out there without much waffle :3

I wrote 11, 11.5 and 12 for my modules .. It depends on what your writing style is tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)