2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Loll I don't think I did well in any mods except for mod a, I wrote 4 booklets of banter for mod a, I hope the markers will appreciate :')

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Mod A was really really good for me! But you didn't do the same texts from memory, right?

I feel so nervous and not confident about my English just because I don't know how markers who aren't the markers I'm use to will see it T___T

I can't say it was easy or that I did well with too much doubt within me!!! #PrayForScalingForSien&Nicole

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Can i just ask, is the whale memes from the museum extract? Coz honestly, whenever i did short responses, i always start analysing for techniques and pay zero attention to the story, then just bs my way about the discovery.
So like after the exam everyones like "i hate butterflies" im like "when the fck was there a butterfly?!"

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Can i just ask, is the whale memes from the museum extract? Coz honestly, whenever i did short responses, i always start analysing for techniques and pay zero attention to the story, then just bs my way about the discovery.
So like after the exam everyones like "i hate butterflies" im like "when the fck was there a butterfly?!"
There was like a whole paragraph in the last unseen text going off about butterflies though?! LOL

ml125

HSC
ME/10

Was clueless af about the boat and the darts until I read through the texts after I saw the exam paper online l o l just picked out quotes that I could bs bc spent most of reading time trying not to cry about creative ;-;

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
ME/10

Was clueless af about the boat and the darts until I read through the texts after I saw the exam paper online l o l just picked out quotes that I could bs bc spent most of reading time trying not to cry about creative ;-;
Still don't comprehend...
All i remember was there was some walking one, a museum thingy, some dude looking at a sky and some person hiking/trekking through forest.
Thats pree much all i needed to bs my way through

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
There was like a whole paragraph in the last unseen text going off about butterflies though?! LOL
Yeh i realised afterwards. It's just that i didn't need the butterfly paragraph for my answer (i think, i may have quoted some parts though can't remember). My main ideas came from first and second paragraph

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yeh i realised afterwards. It's just that i didn't need the butterfly paragraph for my answer (i think, i may have quoted some parts though can't remember). My main ideas came from first and second paragraph
Fuck it, I just said that bitch discovered a renewed perception into a new world SIGH

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
HAHAHA, same. Something about an altered perception on the beauty of nature
YUP THAT. Was like "much beauty, much renewed perception of the world = hella discovery, am i right?"

I feel better that a few people shared the same interpretation and that I'm not going to seem crazy to the markers LOL

Last edited:

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
YUP THAT. Was like "much beauty, much renewed perception of the world = hella discovery, am i right?"

I feel better that a few people shared the same interpretation and that I'm not going to seem crazy to the markers LOL
I literally only analysed the word "butterfly" and discussed the importance of it being in italics

twice

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Oh :( How come you didn't read it? Are you a really slow reader during the 10 minutes?
I skimmed it, then went to thinking about how I can change my creative to fit the stimulus --- figured it out in the end, expecting a 14-15 for creative :) Short answer was a mess anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)