2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
My pdhpe teacher was head teacher and has a salary of $90,00-$105,000ish. She has a gorgeous Range Rover and was always in designer clothing and lived in a new, nice area. We always teased her and she always said that all that shiz is paid for by her sparkie husband... so I wouldn't underestimate those tradies lol

But let's be real that kid was pretty special centrelink life be callin' him

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
My pdhpe teacher was head teacher and has a salary of $90,00-$105,000ish. She has a gorgeous Range Rover and was always in designer clothing and lived in a new, nice area. We always teased her and she always said that all that shiz is paid for by her sparkie husband... so I wouldn't underestimate those tradies lol

But let's be real that kid was pretty special centrelink life be callin' him
Headteachers typically get 100k
But it takes forever for most to get to that position

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
But it takes forever for most to get to that position
This one and the head of eng/his got the jobs when they were 29, the head of art/music was around 31, head of support unit (we have a big one) was early 30s as well. Two of my deputies are late thirties.
Maybe my school is just quite the anomaly haha

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol all the 2016ers are either dead, studying their ass off or on skype group

mrstripedshades

HSC
Anyone got 0 motivation/reason to study so far? Most days I have a 1 hour free period that I can get all my work done in for homework and home I really have nothing to do except sometimes write a bit of notes. My subjects are mainly conceptual though like I do all sciences(chem phys) and maths ext, english adv and sor2 which is really a bludge. Most of my tests are all in Term 1 next year and I am very relaxed/ not feeling pressure at all. Usually I struggle a bit in maths ext but so far it is actually extremely easy and this is the only test that I know I even have this term.

othelloisweird

HSC
Hey guys: I have heard from all these threads saying 3-4 hours of studying a day is good for yr 12 but I only get like 1.5 hours of homework and I don't really know what else to do and I don't eel like I'm doing enough for preparation in year 12.
What do you guys recommend?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Hey guys: I have heard from all these threads saying 3-4 hours of studying a day is good for yr 12 but I only get like 1.5 hours of homework and I don't really know what else to do and I don't eel like I'm doing enough for preparation in year 12.
Nah don't measure how long you study for but how much you take in

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Agree with Sien. Sitting there for 90 minutes highlighting stuff is no where near as effective as spending half the time rewriting concepts, doing past papers, roting what needs to be rote learnt, etc.

Yeungster

HSC
Anyone got 0 motivation/reason to study so far? Most days I have a 1 hour free period that I can get all my work done in for homework and home I really have nothing to do except sometimes write a bit of notes. My subjects are mainly conceptual though like I do all sciences(chem phys) and maths ext, english adv and sor2 which is really a bludge. Most of my tests are all in Term 1 next year and I am very relaxed/ not feeling pressure at all. Usually I struggle a bit in maths ext but so far it is actually extremely easy and this is the only test that I know I even have this term.
You could always do past hsc questions or skip ahead esp in maths, phys and chem.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I give this message to all 2016'ers

Go balls out for that first assessment task even if it means blood, sweat and tears

In my first mathematics advanced exam I topped the grade and following that I made so many silly mistakes consistently coming second or somewhere in the top five and I honestly thought that my rank would have dropped heaps - By the end of the year I was still first (I guess this has to do with the fact that everyone else in the top 5 kept getting silly mistakes like me - I got pretty lucky, but nonetheless that first assessment task means a lot)

If it doesn't go to well then dw there are plenty of opportunities throughout the year to bring your rank up and at the same time there are plenty of opportunities to lose your rank

To those who do end up doing well in their first assessment task:

"There are others out there who will want your rank more than you do" - This is one of those situations where you have to lose something to truly appreciate it - Trust me you don't want to learn it the hard way like I did

I hope this all makes sense (I forgot how to english after finishing the HSC :p )

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Also in regards to ranks you're going to realise how easy it is to drop but how hard it is to climb

Ekman

HSC
I give this message to all 2016'ers

Go balls out for that first assessment task even if it means blood, sweat and tears

In my first mathematics advanced exam I topped the grade and following that I made so many silly mistakes consistently coming second or somewhere in the top five and I honestly thought that my rank would have dropped heaps - By the end of the year I was still first (I guess this has to do with the fact that everyone else in the top 5 kept getting silly mistakes like me - I got pretty lucky, but nonetheless that first assessment task means a lot)

If it doesn't go to well then dw there are plenty of opportunities throughout the year to bring your rank up and at the same time there are plenty of opportunities to lose your rank

To those who do end up doing well in their first assessment task:

"There are others out there who will want your rank more than you do" - This is one of those situations where you have to lose something to truly appreciate it - Trust me you don't want to learn it the hard way like I did

I hope this all makes sense (I forgot how to english after finishing the HSC :p )
f33lz, im going through the same thing as well.

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Good luck 2016ers :)!

Work very hard, but don't forget to have fun - the year will fly by. Stress is inevitable, so don't panic, and last of all, your health should be the number one priority. There's nothing worse than a nasty migraine days before the hsc !

Em7

HSC
Hi,
I have just completed my HSC and am offering tutoring to anyone who would like it.
The subjects I completed in the 2015 HSC are:
- Advanced English
- Extension English
- General Maths
- Modern History
- PDHPE
- Extension History
- Society and Culture

Cost is negotiable.

Thanks.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Hi,
I have just completed my HSC and am offering tutoring to anyone who would like it.
- Advanced English
- Extension English
- General Maths
- Modern History
- PDHPE
- Extension History
- Society and Culture

Cost is negotiable.

Thanks.
We also have a Buy/Sell forum here on BOS :)

AppleTea

HSC
Hi,
- Advanced English
- Extension English
- General Maths
- Modern History
- PDHPE
- Extension History
- Society and Culture

Cost is negotiable.

Thanks.
are you hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)