2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calamebe

HSC
I am ginger, my head is literally on fire. No one can even come close.

Rosemaryy

HSC
Any advice from anyone whos doing/already done the hsc here? Kind of scared for the coming year and last year of school ever arghhhh >.<

filter_guy

HSC
in need of a PDHPE syllabus summary for the first unit (Factors affecting performance) please help me :)

mrstripedshades

HSC
I give this message to all 2016'ers

Go balls out for that first assessment task even if it means blood, sweat and tears

In my first mathematics advanced exam I topped the grade and following that I made so many silly mistakes consistently coming second or somewhere in the top five and I honestly thought that my rank would have dropped heaps - By the end of the year I was still first (I guess this has to do with the fact that everyone else in the top 5 kept getting silly mistakes like me - I got pretty lucky, but nonetheless that first assessment task means a lot)

If it doesn't go to well then dw there are plenty of opportunities throughout the year to bring your rank up and at the same time there are plenty of opportunities to lose your rank

To those who do end up doing well in their first assessment task:

"There are others out there who will want your rank more than you do" - This is one of those situations where you have to lose something to truly appreciate it - Trust me you don't want to learn it the hard way like I did

I hope this all makes sense (I forgot how to english after finishing the HSC :p )
I can try for maths but its my worst subject in terms of rank ( 12th in Advanced and ext. ) That is only assessment I have this term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)