2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Is it a bad idea to apply for a part time after trials? I'd rather not work fast food so I think it would be helpful rather than applying after hsc when everyone does. I'm 17 if that helps till April next year

Last edited:

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Is it a bad idea to apply for a part time after trials? I'd rather not work fast food so I think it would be helpful rather than applying after hsc when everyone does. I'm 17 if that helps till April next year
was planning on doing this too.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
asked physics teacher for my rank. turns out coming 2nd, by 5 marks. Rip any chance of coming first. But then teacher be like: "I believe in you".
Feels.
We're getting our phys back tomorro, and according to my teacher, 3rd rank wooped us all. Rip
I hope she's exaggerating coz i NEED that 1st rank

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
i actually kinda feel bad about complaining that i'm coming 2nd. because there's all these kids that would be just fine with coming 2nd and not worry about coming first. but then again. I guess that's why they're not coming 2nd.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Basically my situation with Chem, like impossible to come first (due to large mark gap), but I legit will die if I don't come 2nd.
Tomorrow is gonna be either fantastic or absolute shit.
Im gonna find out marks for chem, phys and 4u.
Oh man

mrstripedshades

HSC
I wanna do Commerce for sure with a double degree in either something that will help with journalism or the film industry.

For the second part Ive always been interested in films but havent really researched what degrees I could pursue. will probabl check that out after trials too >_<

pretty much a week away for english exam

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
no offense but I really wouldnt feel any sense of accomplishment from my atar and am shocked people would.

I guess its because I dont really have academics based goals. The only reason i want that atar is for admission.
that.
although if i got a good atar i would be feel accomplished, but the thought of never coming back to hs is probably more exciting lmao

si2136

HSC
N/A
Why do so many of you want to become doctors / or dentists?
Because people are legitimately retarded if they genuinely don't have a real interest at it without influence from people.

Although the pay is decent enough for the hours working on average 105 hrs out of 168 hours per week.

And if you want a really good pay (200k+), then more years and internships of studying and work before you become a surgeon etc.

By the time you're 40, you'll finally be earning a lot, but you'll be out of energy and other factors in life come into play (children/time).

Oh yes, and the Uni fees too.

EDIT: Who cares if you're disowned. It's your own choice of life, and as long as you're realistic and have a backup, it's fine.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
this inspired me to look at more dank memes ty

today i looked at more dank memes than i even thought was possible.
I exceeded my own limitations.
OMG <3 Goals. Good job, hun :)

WTF omg you're so fit - I can't even run up my stairs without dying
LOL! UNSW got you covered :D I'm not that fit TBH, it was done from 8AM to...1PM? But really, there was a period of time when I couldn't run up my own house stairs without feeling puffed T___T

It is not a bad idea! I'm definitely doing it right now (psst, BandSixFix, I'll be at Chatime) to avoid the rush of the HSC students.

asked physics teacher for my rank. turns out coming 2nd, by 5 marks. Rip any chance of coming first. But then teacher be like: "I believe in you".
Just keep working on minimising the gap :D I think essentially 1st and 2nd won't have much difference in their final HSC mark.

leehuan

HSC
Js - you get used to UNSW stairs after a while; they become more fun to climb

leehuan

HSC
Thats just becoming stronger after a while o 3o/ You start with struggling to walk up then when you're fit enough, you start sprinting, true?
And also the fact that stairs take way too long to climb period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
For biology is it better to do a non infectious disease that is hella common that I would have to learn a lot about, or do a rarer non infectious disease which I know a lot about?
My teacher told me to do the more common one however I believe I would be able to recall more about the rarer one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)