2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meDAawesome

HSC
For English paper 1, would anyone recommend doing section 1 last? Personally it takes me the longest to do, and I feel like I should be able to get my creative done in a little less than 40 mins, so I was thinking that it might be better to leave section 1 last so that I could use that extra time.

Thoughts?
I would recommend doing comprehension first while the unknown texts are still fresh in your head from reading them during reading time, then I'd creative and lastly essay as I think it's easier to gain marks on essays than on creative

Shuuya

HSC
I ended up doing comprehension --> essay --> creative

Thanks for all the advice everyone!

meDAawesome

HSC
Starting to get my trials results back...

got roasted on 3u, nothing I didn't know just like 15 marks worth of working errors fml

currently have the top mark in economics for my year but still waiting for the essays to be marked

only person to get full marks for topic 2 in modern but kinda stuffed up my topic 4 essay so it balanced out :/

physics was alright but still waiting for multi and option sections

fml english roast is happening this friday and I know I fucked up English haha not gonna be fun

Shuuya

HSC
So scared for paper 2 tomorrow

I am absolutely screwed if they specify for Mod B .-.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
our module A question asked us about which of the two texts "we feel is better at provoking sympathy due to oppression of an individual" or something.

I roasted Metropolis so hard Sorry Lang

matchalolz

HSC
The first one is easy.

Tronnes is pretty cool for ACCT1511
Yeah he knows his stuff really thoroughly. Seems like I need to turn up to more than 4 lectures this sem though coz the content is harder. Have you had your tute yet?

mrstripedshades

HSC
i hope i get good sleep today (2 day gap for ext 1 at least lmao)

I dont know if it was stress or panic or what, but I seriously had very little sleep nearly every before exam day (like actually small amounts and it wasnt like I was going to sleep that late, my sleep was just really bad/broken). I think it would effect memory somewhat and has certainly affected some of my energy levels or w/e

hope its not same for hsc tbh

anyone else had trouble sleeping recently?

Shuuya

HSC
i hope i get good sleep today (2 day gap for ext 1 at least lmao)

I dont know if it was stress or panic or what, but I seriously had very little sleep nearly every before exam day (like actually small amounts and it wasnt like I was going to sleep that late, my sleep was just really bad/broken). I think it would effect memory somewhat and has certainly affected some of my energy levels or w/e

hope its not same for hsc tbh

anyone else had trouble sleeping recently?
I usually find it hard to sleep on the night before school starts after holidays, which probably also has something to do with stress.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I usually find it hard to sleep on the night before school starts after holidays, which probably also has something to do with stress.
Sometimes I barely sleep at all lol

If you can't sleep then just study in the time lol

leehuan

HSC
Yeah he knows his stuff really thoroughly. Seems like I need to turn up to more than 4 lectures this sem though coz the content is harder. Have you had your tute yet?
Nope. On Thursday.

I've heard nothing about the third lecturer but whilst I've heard some praise about Tronnes all I've heard about Clout was shit

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm trying to get myself to think that the HSC is a means to an end, and that if I keep trotting along now I will be rewarded by rest at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)