2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Time constraints got to me when i got to mod b, even though i had perfectly timed a and c to be 40 min each. I think its coz i started to slow down my writing.
Hope i answered the question sufficiently...
Same ! Also I did last minute cram for Lessing at 1 am from notes my mates sent me lol.

The wording of the question was weird imo and made me mind blank

I did 3 paragraphs in total instead of 4 w/ Atwood, Lessing, Sadat as I wasnt comfortable with lessing to do 2.

Anyone do w;t?

I choose to take somewhat of a risk I think with my Module A W;t essay. I think the most obvious approach from the extract given, that I heard a lot of people used, was the progression of Donne's perspective on death/mortality, using DBNP and Hymn. I did that but then went on to try and link back value of emotional experience/connection as academia alone cannot provide existential understanding and satisfaction, something like that. Reasoned that Donne elucidates that enduring emotional connections allow one to find solace in the confrontation of death/mortality using Valediction.

Also I think BNW doesnt just display the helplessness of ordinary people, but also extraordinary people such as John the Savage, or at least in the ' scientific dictatorship' that Huxley presents. Related text was also perfect for this.

After this paper, other than Module B where it depends on if I didnt fudge up my reasoning for Sadat, I think I can scrape a low band 6! Actually happy

i'm just worried about my writing, looked like complete rubbish today :( overall the exam was okay; some questions threw me off (Mod A specific extracts, Mod B specific speech)
I actually became subconsciously insecure of my handwriting in exams, so I wrote really small and slow like I do outside of exams, even in Paper 1 ( which really fked me up). Hopefully decent hand writing will account for the 100-200 words lost in a module lol.

Shuuya

HSC
I finished with 30 minutes to spare. I don't know how I did it, but I did.
:spzz:

I pretty much finished with two or three minutes left, when I had to go back and fill out all the details on the booklets

Its a pretty surreal moment when there's 30 seconds left and all you can hear is people flicking pages to check that everything's complete, whilst others are frantically writing

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
4unit for me.

jesus i feel so regretful of my paper 2
would be willing to redo it

Last edited:

mrstripedshades

HSC
Wednesday language exam.

I just realised I messed up the wording of some quotes ! I hope that doesnt end up in me losing marks because its really minor details, and the specific word isn't really utilised in my argument but hopefully they arent critical of this. Lack of sleep REALLY can fuck you up.

I even crossed out atwood's 'insufferable' to 'unbearable' because i thought i forgot the exact word lmao

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
How did you go?! Feeling better than the trials?

Mod A (TGG & Sonnets): Loved the question & reflected in my 9 pages of small handwriting
Mod B (Hamlet): Decent, was actually the same question as my trials + the truth & deceit, tried to shape truth & deceit into morality & corruption
Mod C (The Crucible): Dropped a paragraph due to the time constraints but finished regardless and disagreed with the question

Some time constraints and a bruised hand after that 2 hour fap.
Feeling a little stressed because I don't know how the markers will mark me.
Loll I don't think I did well in any mods except for mod a, I wrote 4 booklets of banter for mod a, I hope the markers will appreciate :')

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Someone's phone went off during the exam lmao, it was a duck ringtone and everyone thought there was a bird or something outside.
Then the supervisor grabbed a bag and put it outside. Basically someone didn't turn off their phone.

The she said that she has to write everyone a misadventure form.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Someone's phone went off during the exam lmao, it was a duck ringtone and everyone thought there was a bird or something outside.
Then the supervisor grabbed a bag and put it outside. Basically someone didn't turn off their phone.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Clearly the phone threw everyone off and they should gain more marks

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Anyone do Yeats? Felt like I cheeky went too far and tried to be a little smart

Bestintheworld

HSC

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
this happened to us too??? but the supervisor said nothing about misadventure form :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)