2017ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I have a friend that does gender HAHAHA she hates it so much :')))

Was pretty close to doing Sci-fi or Romanticism~ wouldn't have minded tho tbh but ATB is ❤
Alll three of my classmates insisted on Sci-fi, then all dropped after a week lmao.

NTG was the only one of the teacher's preferences that I didn't hate the idea of. Sci-fi would have been cool but i'm liking NTG because the texts are real light and there are poems <3
Only problem is that I don't know anybody else who is doing/has done it.

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Alll three of my classmates insisted on Sci-fi, then all dropped after a week lmao.

NTG was the only one of the teacher's preferences that I didn't hate the idea of. Sci-fi would have been cool but i'm liking NTG because the texts are real light and there are poems <3
Only problem is that I don't know anybody else who is doing/has done it.
I'm doing NTG and I really like the text we're focusing on atm (The White Tiger) but the concept as a whole...not so much

HSC
I'm doing NTG and I really like the text we're focusing on atm (The White Tiger) but the concept as a whole...not so much
Oh hey! I'm doing White Tiger as well!
Personally I really like the whole globalisation vs. tradition concept but different opinions are cool :D
What about the film, are you doing Lost in Translation too?

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh hey! I'm doing White Tiger as well!
Personally I really like the whole globalisation vs. tradition concept but different opinions are cool :D
What about the film, are you doing Lost in Translation too?
Yeap, we're doing Lost in Translation as well!!
Eh yeah it's alright since I really enjoyed seeing the concept throughout the novel
I think I'm only not enjoying it much atm because so far my class has only been spammed with 100091208391279127 handouts of articles on globalisation HAHHAHA

HSC
Yeap, we're doing Lost in Translation as well!!
Eh yeah it's alright since I really enjoyed seeing the concept throughout the novel
I think I'm only not enjoying it much atm because so far my class has only been spammed with 100091208391279127 handouts of articles on globalisation HAHHAHA
Oh yessss same, the handouts are insane :')
Also LiT ayyyy, that's lit fam lmao

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Over the past two days, over 500 pieces of new resources (from ancient history, drama, food technology, modern history, society and culture, CAFS, English (standard and advanced), biology, chemistry and many more) has been added to the resource forum-I have reviewed every single one of these and some of these resources are legit great. I apologise on behalf of moderators slacking off in approving resources for the past few years, but take this opportunity to get on the resource section and see what resources and gem you can find.

If you find any piece of resource outdated or not useful, be sure to let us know (I might be planning to clean up the resource section in my uni holidays-so that there is less resources-but better quality ones remaining so people don't get an information overload when searching and open a quadrillion files to find which one best suits them). If you have any ideas to make this site better and even better, if you think you can contribute any time (i.e. eve a few hours) in your summer holiday to making your idea of bettering a site into a reality, we would love to hear from you in Site News, Feedback and Support forum. As always, contribute generously, and receive gratefully-hope these resources HELP :)

Honestly, an enormous thank you for all the past legends who have contributed to the resource sections-you guys and girls are legends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)