2017ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Study

HSC
Okay I've ended up getting the MUJI pens, I've only used the 0.5mm one so far and there's some really weird stuff happening. I mean the writing flow is good but if I stop writing for 5-10s and start writing again there seems to be a gathering of ink which just gets dumped onto the page prone to smudging and making it look super ugly!

http://imgur.com/a/9XvPM

Apologies for ugly handwriting! :p

sgtgummybear

HSC
Okay I've ended up getting the MUJI pens, I've only used the 0.5mm one so far and there's some really weird stuff happening. I mean the writing flow is good but if I stop writing for 5-10s and start writing again there seems to be a gathering of ink which just gets dumped onto the page prone to smudging and making it look super ugly!

http://imgur.com/a/9XvPM

Apologies for ugly handwriting! :p
D:
Well that's a tad heartbreaking! But they look good other than that.

Last edited:

MA6

HSC
Hey guys need help with my creative 2017ers seemed like a good place i guess , so heres the story: I m in the middle of wrtiting my creative but i need to know what kind of insults i can put into a creative.

Orwell

HSC
How's everyone's study coming along? Working hard, hardly working?

Orwell

HSC
AHAHAHHA, yes man, so much fucking english.

No Study

HSC
Heyyy, what's everyone's thoughts on buying notes? That they got a high mark for that is!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Heyyy, what's everyone's thoughts on buying notes? That they got a high mark for that is!
tbh I wouldnt buy past students' notes because there areother past student notes out there for free and you might as well make your own notes as you will benefit from that

You can also get these notes from friends and such

HSC
I find I learn much more from the action of writing notes than the reading of them, so I haven't worried about buying any.
Using other students' might suit you more, idk, but like eyeseeyou said, it's so easy to get them for free so you might as well save your money.

si2136

HSC
N/A
What week is everyone's first test?

Mine is wk 8

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
What week is everyone's first test?

Mine is wk 8
English speech and bio prac next week, then 3u/4u maths + physics in week 9. Also have SOR week 9 but it's just in case we don't get a band 6 and have to repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)