2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Everyone functions best at different times. Like my peak time is between 4-10. After about 11 my brain shuts down.
But i find that if i need to remember stuff, waking up at 5 is best for me. If i read my notes in the morning at 5 ill remember it for the whole day.
Idk everyone works differently

WildestDreams

HSC
Everyone functions best at different times. Like my peak time is between 4-10. After about 11 my brain shuts down.
But i find that if i need to remember stuff, waking up at 5 is best for me. If i read my notes in the morning at 5 ill remember it for the whole day.
Idk everyone works differently
Oh that's lucky actually. Wish i could work at that time. YOu dont waste sleep

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
lmao are you going to continue this for the rest of the year?

Why not try changing your sleep and study schedule?
cuz we like it the way it is

tbh i barely pay attention in most classes

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
cuz we like it the way it is

tbh i barely pay attention in most classes
^this
I learn the most and the fastest at night, there's really no point changing it. There are plenty of resources out in the net for you to learn, so paying attention to class is whatever to me.
Tbh chem/bio periods are my bos peak hours during school [emoji57]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
^this
I learn the most and the fastest at night, there's really no point changing it. There are plenty of resources out in the net for you to learn, so paying attention to class is whatever to me.
Tbh chem/bio periods are my bos peak hours during school [emoji57]

What if it's an important exam technique the teacher's going through with you at school?

Also what do you do when given a practical at school?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
What if it's an important exam technique the teacher's going through with you at school?

Also what do you do when given a practical at school?
lol teachers hardly ever teach exam technique tbh
generally speaking i have mastered the art of paying about 10% attention, so enough to know whether whatever they are talking about is worth properly listening to or not
occasionally teachers may actually have worthwhile lessons so I pay legit pay attention in those but yeah depends on teacher/subject i.e. I don't think I've properly listened in an entire English lesson (excepting yr9 when I had a crazy good teacher)

then you do the practical ahahah
the point is not to avoid doing work, its more don't waste time and energy on something that won't help you
generally speaking its better to actually do practicals so its worthwhile actually doing it

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
lol teachers hardly ever teach exam technique tbh
generally speaking i have mastered the art of paying about 10% attention, so enough to know whether whatever they are talking about is worth properly listening to or not
occasionally teachers may actually have worthwhile lessons so I pay legit pay attention in those but yeah depends on teacher/subject i.e. I don't think I've properly listened in an entire English lesson (excepting yr9 when I had a crazy good teacher)

then you do the practical ahahah
the point is not to avoid doing work, its more don't waste time and energy on something that won't help you
generally speaking its better to actually do practicals so its worthwhile actually doing it
oh well fair enough

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Rest, drink sufficient water, take panadol etc...
Tried resting didn't seem to work, Drinking water didn't seem to work either, don't like taking medicine,... any other suggestions???

Shuuya

HSC
Tried resting didn't seem to work, Drinking water didn't seem to work either, don't like taking medicine,... any other suggestions???
Try sleeping for a few hours, get someone to massage your head :p

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I never had a headache before, what does it feel like?

Pinch yourself continuously for 5 seconds - but imagine that pain in a specific section of your head for one hour or more. And if you want to amplify it and evolve into a 'migrane' - stab your hand with a knife and imagine that in your head while continuously pepper spraying your eyes

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I never had a headache before, what does it feel like?

Seriously???Wow you must be superhuman lol

Okay...how would I describe it...It's hard to say since you've never had one Sien........Anyways think of it like this...there's a rock the size of your head and its compressing onto your head. It can be hard and it can be weak at times. It is very annoying and frustrating and you wish you never had it...I'm very bad at explaining stuff lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)