2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
started on my physics and bio hy at the start of the holidays so had around 5-6 weeks to study in total
maths started a bit still have 6 weeks left for that

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
^ Lol and im over hear casually going speed boating with cousins

ml125

HSC
nearly over lel
wasn't even bothered celebrating..just had cake a good food lol
welp now im finally 16
and thanks haha
Happy birthday lmao

You're like my friend that had his birthday today as well lmao just sat around eating cake .-.

Nekminnit it's you. Jk he has like 3 bday posts on his wall probs not aye.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Happy birthday lmao

You're like my friend that had his birthday today as well lmao just sat around eating cake .-.

Nekminnit it's you. Jk he has like 3 bday posts on his wall probs not aye.
This girl I sit next to in bio the sneaky rat..dunno how she got a million photos of me without me noticing and posted the most retarded pics..fml

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Ahh, eyeseeyou, quiet the dilemma. I've learnt to accept it's not possible, you just sit there watching the youtube video play in the background, not paying attention to it, as you wonder which menial job you might be satisfied completing for the rest of your life.

(jk, but srs, idk)
tf lol

I think you're either a night or day person, it's kind of difficult to adjust. I guess try to go sleep earlier, so you don't go into night owl mode and maybe you would feel more motivated when you wake up fresh in the morning.
Uh...I don't know...the sun just bothers me

started on my physics and bio hy at the start of the holidays so had around 5-6 weeks to study in total
Well someone here's prepared

Well...

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Ahh, eyeseeyou, quiet the dilemma. I've learnt to accept it's not possible, you just sit there watching the youtube video play in the background, not paying attention to it, as you wonder which menial job you might be satisfied completing for the rest of your life.

(jk, but srs, idk)
I think you're either a night or day person, it's kind of difficult to adjust. I guess try to go sleep earlier, so you don't go into night owl mode and maybe you would feel more motivated when you wake up fresh in the morning.
nearly over lel
wasn't even bothered celebrating..just had a cake and good food lol
welp now im finally 16
and thanks haha
I wouldn't dare celebrate my birthday in the future because I don't feel (physically and mentally) different and tbh it's a waste of time. You just get fatter eating a birthday cake lol

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

(jk, but srs, idk)
I wouldn't dare celebrate my birthday in the future because I don't feel (physically and mentally) different and tbh it's a waste of time. You just get fatter eating a birthday cake lol
FUck my bad

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Fcking Sien, makes me respect ppl's birthday but can I, well it depends on who it is

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Anyone going to watch Captain America tonight?

I'm not going to be on BOS for the rest of the day because I've got Stayfocusd which will block me from this site (and other sites) from 9am to 11pm, making me banned from this site for 14 hours

Anyways good day to you all, wishing you all the best

Simorgh

HSC
Anyone going to watch Captain America tonight?

I'm not going to be on BOS for the rest of the day because I've got Stayfocusd which will block me from this site (and other sites) from 9am to 11pm, making me banned from this site for 14 hours

Anyways good day to you all, wishing you all the best
Its coming out on the 28th though???

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Yeh i thought civil war came out next week? So amped for it though.
Im not an ironman person tbh but looks pree gud

Orwell

HSC
Added a shit ton to my Eng Ext 1 piece in order to send it in to my teacher right before the cut-off for checking. Hasn't replied, been watching Doctor Who and watching Murray Rothbard preach the good word of anarcho-capitalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)