2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanT7

HSC
How would that work? They only accept a set number of students anyway so wouldn't the cut-offs change depending on performance in the test?
I think it's similar to the concept of supply and demand, like atar cut offs @ universities

patttyy

HSC
How would that work? They only accept a set number of students anyway so wouldn't the cut-offs change depending on performance in the test?
If they had more people enrolling they would have to bump the cut-offs up. No idea if that's the case though.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
after bombing the pracs...I think I will be able to come top 3 for physics and bio now after half yearly :D

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Gj lmao

Cohort strong?
ehh at the top 3 level is pree good..english strong af..maths will be a let down this year compared to other years. Other than that if you come less than top 5 for sciences gg less than 90 atar

si2136

HSC
N/A
ehh at the top 3 level is pree good..english strong af..maths will be a let down this year compared to other years. Other than that if you come less than top 5 for sciences gg less than 90 atar
Yeah because of the school not much backup

Dayum English strong, that's quite rare

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
got my physics result 28/35 fk lol
Moved from 8th to 3rd after I bombed 1st assessment.
1.05% weighting away from 2nd and 1.25% away from 1st so Its pree damm close.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
gotta get in that groove tho..considering my school rank 3 is pree shit..lol..1st would be par with average of other schools
Oh well lol. Lots of people are studying really hard for the prelim even though they're doing some HSC subjects year 11 like me so we'll see how it impacts their mark xD

si2136

HSC
N/A
gotta get in that groove tho..considering my school rank 3 is pree shit..lol..1st would be par with average of other schools
Still, try to try hard, but not kill urself before yr 12. I've treated yr 11 as yr 12 and it killed me quite a bit, and I'm going to drop Physics probs, so it'll be less work. Just relax, try hard ofc and be competitive and have a good rank, but in the end, nothing counted.

RyanT7

HSC
Oh well lol. Lots of people are studying really hard for the prelim even though they're doing some HSC subjects year 11 like me so we'll see how it impacts their mark xD

Just wondering, but how are you hoping to do 4u math next year when you aren't currently taking 3u ? Is that even allowed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)