2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simorgh

HSC
But everyone gives a fck about english and it counts the most towards your HSC

JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW
Well I don't and btw was only 1 year off for doing ESL ! I love doings essay and love putting in my points reason why I love debating, but what's with talking about all these strange technique and quotes. Also reading and tryna engage with these really weird novels that don't interest u one bit !

I do well in creative but besides that things like short answer comprehension tests and English essays I do real bad. But in other subjects like Modern and Eco, I do well in the essays and short answers.

Simorgh

HSC
Lmao pokemon is so old and childlish now pls (opinion)
Other day I saw an immature 30 year old overweight man acting like a total child on the train while playing Pokemon with really loud volume whilst screaming and swearing loudly.

I just face palmed myself sitting opposite him near the doors. It was during peak time and no one wanted to sit next to him, becoz of all the rubbish around him and the way he was acting even though the train was packed as fuck. He was really annoying and on top of that disgusting as hell.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Awwwwww...hey sixfix what's your pokemon team for Platnium, heartgold, black/white, black/white 2, X/Y?
BTW do you know how to get the computer emulator for these games?
Other day I saw an immature 30 year old overweight man acting like a total child on the train while playing Pokemon with really loud volume whilst screaming and swearing loudly.

I just face palmed myself sitting opposite him near the doors. It was during peak time and no one wanted to sit next to him, becoz of all the rubbish around him and the way he was acting even though the train was packed as fuck. He was really annoying and on top of that disgusting as hell.
Pokemon is life oAo

ml125

HSC
Wtf double 4u I only know 1 person who did that
Could've been me but naAAAaAHhh TIMETABLING

y did you choose 4U english instead of 4U maths ml125?
Bc I knew that I would do much better in EE2 than MX2, plus EE2 is really enjoyable ((when I'm not falling behind rip))

---

And woOOoOoOOoO POKEMON AYEEYEYE

si2136

HSC
N/A
Could've been me but naAAAaAHhh TIMETABLING

Bc I knew that I would do much better in EE2 than MX2, plus EE2 is really enjoyable ((when I'm not falling behind rip))

---

And woOOoOoOOoO POKEMON AYEEYEYE
I'm going to do 4U 4U

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Well I don't and btw was only 1 year off for doing ESL ! I love doings essay and love putting in my points reason why I love debating, but what's with talking about all these strange technique and quotes. Also reading and tryna engage with these really weird novels that don't interest u one bit !

I do well in creative but besides that things like short answer comprehension tests and English essays I do real bad. But in other subjects like Modern and Eco, I do well in the essays and short answers.
Did you wish you could do ESL?

I heard ESL scales crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)