2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach_1

HSC
Reality sucks.
My imagination doesn't. :lol:
Tbh i dont daydream but i jst zone out. Like im stoned or smth. I usually just talk to friends about work to keep me occupied on work. Meanwhile in biology... lmao teacher has worst class management

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mach_1

HSC
All of them.
Dontt u have any subs in which the teacher os fast and engaging? My english teacher full raps out all the info on othello cant even type that fast so i jjst record with phone. But she always picks on random ppl to answer her questions so u dont dare space out

si2136

HSC
N/A
What r u guys doing atm? I finished emma and am now doing creative writing. Emma was such a bore didnt even read the book. But creatves are alot more tolerable

Fking satire

Book about war

Teacher is biased towards 'creative arts' students. Hates kids who tutors

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Whats subs do u guys zone out most in?

English obv lol and bio..in bio idk wtf we are learning..the teacher puts some random textbook on the projecter and we copy mostly useless shît. I have basically self learned this subject

Last edited:

Mach_1

HSC
English obv lol and bio..in bio idk wtf we are learning..the teacher puts some random textbook on the projected and we copy mostly useless shît. I have basically self learned this subject
+1
Dude my bio teacher jst puts on utube vids during class and writes useless stff on the board. Knew nothing when it came to exam time had to make notes using 3 textbooks.T_T

Mach_1

HSC
Bio in focus is bae.. memorised everything for half yearly in 2 days :D .. sik time management
Did u make notes? Or jst rote memrose. How do u do that i can only.memorise when i process and synthesise informatiom frm textbooks into my own words

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Did u make notes? Or jst rote memrose. How do u do that i can only.memorise when i process and synthesise informatiom frm textbooks into my own words

I made notes for the first topic..It was time consuming af so I just got a good pair of notes from here..and added extra or removed info from there around it and basically..I had an idea of the main points they can ask in long responses so I rote learned those by writing it about 20 times each

Mach_1

HSC
I made notes for the first topic..It was time consuming af so I just got a good pair of notes from here..and added extra or removed info from there around it and basically..I had an idea of the main points they can ask in long responses so I rote learned those by writing it about 20 times each
Yeh took me a solid age to get notes done. Greater part of an entire week during the hols. Impressive that u write out model responses to long response questions 20 times each tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)