2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Yeh took me a solid age to get notes done. Greater part of an entire week during the hols. Impressive that u write out model responses to long response questions 20 times each tho lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I basically covered all possible long responses lol.. I turned out to be a pree ez test and straightforward questions except for the last 4 marker..but thats about it

sgtgummybear

HSC
Dontt u have any subs in which the teacher os fast and engaging? My english teacher full raps out all the info on othello cant even type that fast so i jjst record with phone. But she always picks on random ppl to answer her questions so u dont dare space out

Heh. It's the complete opposite in my English class. Forget zoning out, I fall asleep in that class! What's annoying is that sometimes I miss out on meaningful information, meaning the answers to my essay, so I too end up recording the lesson on my laptop.
I suppose the class I space out less in is Bio and Physics, perhaps? :p

Mach_1

HSC
Heh. It's the complete opposite in my English class. Forget zoning out, I fall asleep in that class! What's annoying is that sometimes I miss out on meaningful information, meaning the answers to my essay, so I too end up recording the lesson on my laptop.
I suppose the class I space out less in is Bio and Physics, perhaps? :p
Complete opposite of u lol. Bio almost encourages disengagement. Meanwhile phys is just catch up on maths homework time lmao teacher just goes to sleep omf

sgtgummybear

HSC
Complete opposite of u lol. Bio almost encourages disengagement. Meanwhile phys is just catch up on maths homework time lmao teacher just goes to sleep omf

Goes to sleep? Our teacher is constantly on her toes breathing fire because of people on their phones or not doing homework. She scares me at times. So does my Bio teacher in fact...

Mach_1

HSC
Goes to sleep? Our teacher is constantly on her toes breathing fire because of people on their phones or not doing homework. She scares me at times. So does my Bio teacher in fact...
So glad my phys teacher doesnt teach yr 12. Bio teacher is similarly laxed not in the sense that he goes to sleep but he has zero control over the class. Meanwhile eng teacher isnt breathing fire she spits fire and when shes angry she is fire so we all literally roasted

sgtgummybear

HSC
So glad my phys teacher doesnt teach yr 12. Bio teacher is similarly laxed not in the sense that he goes to sleep but he has zero control over the class. Meanwhile eng teacher isnt breathing fire she spits fire and when shes angry she is fire so we all literally roasted

:lol:I'm upset my physics teacher does teach year 12. English teacher is literally the mildest teacher ever, which is probably why she can't control the class at times. She doesn't even shut people up properly. It's just a "Shh!", five minutes later "Shhhh!"
Does anyone actually ever shut up when she does that? No

Mach_1

HSC
:lol:I'm upset my physics teacher does teach year 12. English teacher is literally the mildest teacher ever, which is probably why she can't control the class at times. She doesn't even shut people up properly. It's just a "Shh!", five minutes later "Shhhh!"
Does anyone actually ever shut up when she does that? No
Lmao looks like she needs to bring back the cane

sgtgummybear

HSC
?!?! Just dont get that mentality... doesnt she respect and like to maintain her own authority lol

It's just one of those teachers you feel would be better suited in a primary school or something. Or as a counsellor. She has the patience for it.
But yeah, I think if some teachers began to act more authoritative, kids wouldn't be so bad. And I'd pay more attention.

si2136

HSC
N/A
I've had teachers that can't control the class, and I've had teachers that control the class in an instant through fear. I guess you could say instilling fear into people will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)