2017ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Your schools are lucky to order this early. Jesus. We've only just worn them for a week with 4 weeks to go.

Our school did the top jersey with a student design from Reform, the pattern is fine, but we have alternating sleeve colors, i.e. left upper sleeve is black, lower is white, and right upper sleeve is white, lower is black.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Your schools are lucky to order this early. Jesus. We've only just worn them for a week with 4 weeks to go.

Our school did the top jersey with a student design from Reform, the pattern is fine, but we have alternating sleeve colors, i.e. left upper sleeve is black, lower is white, and right upper sleeve is white, lower is black.
What, why did your school order them so late?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
What, why did your school order them so late?
Not sure. We only had the design vote in like mid-term2, then tried them out later for sizes. Everyone paid in the last few weeks of the term (when they told us to). Then the office put the order in late, so its like a 3-4 week hiatus for them to make it.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Not sure. We only had the design vote in like mid-term2, then tried them out later for sizes. Everyone paid in the last few weeks of the term (when they told us to). Then the office put the order in late, so its like a 3-4 week hiatus for them to make it.
Oh...so you're school just ordered them late because they wanted to?

Doesn't make sense y your school would order them late

My school usually orders them at the end of the year and then the beginning of next year, we get them (I assume other schools do the same)

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
The best time to probably order them for students is probably Term 1, with designing process starting in the first weeks.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Oh...so you're school just ordered them late because they wanted to?

Doesn't make sense y your school would order them late

My school usually orders them at the end of the year and then the beginning of next year, we get them (I assume other schools do the same)
Yea. Our school is a bit cheap and mainly focuses on the Primary. Lol they revised the primary building with an elevator, created a new building, and are atm enlarging the playground all within the span of 2 years while we were here.

It's been known throughout the years that they don't do things on time.

manwel999

HSC
Hi,

My name is Manwel
I do SOR 2, English Advanced, Gen Maths 2, PDHPE.

I am going to be doing prelims next week for english on commprehension (Paper 1), and Othello (Paper 2). I have been revising hsc papers etc. I would love for someone to help me with more notes or essays as i can get references and cant really find much in resources.

If need be, email me on manwellim12@gmail.com

Thanks in advance. Your help is appreciated.

Regards,
Manwel :)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
So how's prelim prep going?
At this stage I am only worried about my 3u exam..but have 1 more week to study for it hopefully I will be prepared.

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
rip me haven't started my creative or my essay for either eng or ext eng and yearlies for them are on mon hahah

Orwell

HSC
Ahaha. I'm in the same boat.

This weekend is all about that grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)