2018 HSC+ATAR results discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck for the 2018 :bosman: cohort. If you have any questions, concerns, worries feel free to post here.

"
HSC results will be delivered via email and text message from 6.00am on Thursday, 13 December 2018. You will also be able to access your results on this day by logging in to your Students Online account"
https://educationstandards.nsw.edu....hsc/results-certificates/getting-your-results

NSW ATARs will be released the next day on Friday 14 December. You get it through UAC website or app.

Source: https://www.uac.edu.au/future-applicants/atar

Estimates of subject results or ATAR, uni/tafe course plans, or questions about UNI are encouraged to be discussed here.

Last edited:

Peru

HSC
Have the people who have topped a subject been called yet?

ahri

HSC
Yep, I heard someone topped a subject at my school so I'm pretty sure they have already been notified.

Opengangs

HSC
Good luck to everyone receiving their HSC results and ATAR! If you are disappointed and don't make the cut off requirement for guaranteed entry, there are always alternatives to get into the course you wanted!

Also, don't feel obligated to post your results if you don't want to! They're yours and you should not feel pressured to let people know how you went if you don't feel comfortable sharing!

I'm sure you all did well though! :)

PikyoK

HSC
Starting to feel nervous about my results. I hope all the students in my cohort did well so that my results can get scaled up. Whatever the result is, it is. Que sera, sera

jryl

HSC
I did mathematics extension 2, so my mx1 mark should count for 2 units rather than just 1, does this mean the mark given to me will be out of 100 or still 50 but count for 2 units?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Starting to feel nervous about my results. I hope all the students in my cohort did well so that my results can get scaled up. Whatever the result is, it is. Que sera, sera
That's the attitude plus you can always transfer or something if needs be.

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
When do they usually post the top achievers list on NESA (people who got state rank just not first)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)