2018ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

PikyoK

HSC
I have another question. When my results for each subject comes out on the 13th December, will they be scaled?

whatafeeling

HSC
I have another question. When my results for each subject comes out on the 13th December, will they be scaled?
Yes they will
You can get your raw marks but you have to actually buy them from NESA which is bs if u ask me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PikyoK

HSC
I used the song and music video of 'Silhouettes' by Avicii. The lyrics of the song discusses the transitions of the new generation through life experiences and relationships. The music video includes a man who undergoes sexual reassignment surgery and acts as a transition from a sad to a happy state of mind.

You could use that if you like. :)

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Might be a bit dumb bc obviously hsc is gonna put pressure on people, but has anyone felt like doubtful in being able to do well in these exams, just cause they're not internal anymore? I have this awful paranoid feeling that the external markers are gonna hate what I've written and what my teachers have told me to do (like bc standards vary between schools I guess), but I can't seem to shake it off, and I just feel like everything I have written in these exams has just been so bad, and yeh it's just very discouraging idk :/

HoldingOn

HSC
Might be a bit dumb bc obviously hsc is gonna put pressure on people, but has anyone felt like doubtful in being able to do well in these exams, just cause they're not internal anymore? I have this awful paranoid feeling that the external markers are gonna hate what I've written and what my teachers have told me to do (like bc standards vary between schools I guess), but I can't seem to shake it off, and I just feel like everything I have written in these exams has just been so bad, and yeh it's just very discouraging idk :/
Yeah I’m having the same thoughts- can they read my writing? Will they like it? Did I write my number on all the booklets I used? It’s quite disconcerting. One of the perks of doing maths I guess is being able to see the solutions already and knowing you have a couple of units E4/B6 already :D

But I’m sure you did brilliantly.

Last edited:

PikyoK

HSC
I just did my Studies of Religion 1 HSC exam, I found that it was a great exam. I think I didn't get full marks in the multiple choice but I think I did very well in the other components.

THAT WAS MY LAST HSC EXAM!!! SO HAPPY!!! I'VE MADE IT OUT ALIVE! LET THE HAPPINESS AND EXCITEMENT BEGIN!!! HSCYA LATER! :sun::lol::haha::jump::headbang::tennisclap::hug2::thrust::D:music::spzz::smile:;):karate::awesome:

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I just did my Studies of Religion 1 HSC exam, I found that it was a great exam. I think I didn't get full marks in the multiple choice but I think I did very well in the other components.

THAT WAS MY LAST HSC EXAM!!! SO HAPPY!!! I'VE MADE IT OUT ALIVE! LET THE HAPPINESS AND EXCITEMENT BEGIN!!! HSCYA LATER! :sun::lol::haha::jump::headbang::tennisclap::hug2::thrust::D:music::spzz::smile:;):karate::awesome:
Congratulations!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)