2018ers Preliminary Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Exactly how I said- sleep late into the morning and go to bed early at night.
Still doesn't make sense though.. sleep late into the morning so like 11 am then go to bed early at night like 8 pm but wouldn't you have just woken up?

HoldingOn

HSC
Still doesn't make sense though.. sleep late into the morning so like 11 am then go to bed early at night like 8 pm but wouldn't you have just woken up?
My definition of late is 9am and my definition of early is 11pm. It's all relative.

HSC
When is everyone's mathematics half-yearly?

Last edited:

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
I'm so screwed, I'm already stressing with year 11 because I feel like I'm taking ages to learn the concepts. For physics, I feel like I only really know basic stuff and then for maths, I'm a bit behind on the graphing trig functions. I got ahead with logs and exps but it felt too simple to have really understood it...

I don't know if I'm actually struggling and below average or if it's all in my head.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I'm so screwed, I'm already stressing with year 11 because I feel like I'm taking ages to learn the concepts. For physics, I feel like I only really know basic stuff and then for maths, I'm a bit behind on the graphing trig functions. I got ahead with logs and exps but it felt too simple to have really understood it...

I don't know if I'm actually struggling and below average or if it's all in my head.
Don't worry about physics I struggled a lot with the waves stuff etc but year 12 barely uses it (slight chance of projectile involving a wave graph though), you might understand year 12 content better. For maths just do a bit more practice

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Don't worry about physics I struggled a lot with the waves stuff etc but year 12 barely uses it (slight chance of projectile involving a wave graph though), you might understand year 12 content better. For maths just do a bit more practice
That's the thing, I'm just up to moving about. It's not necessarily that I find it hard but that I feel like I'm gonna get hit with really hard questions that I have to interpret carefully. We were told year 12 content was so much harder... is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)