• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

2019ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

KingTings

HSC
Went through quite an intense fortnight just then, had 4 assessments due in the past fortnight (2 of them on the same day...!)

So excited for the long weekend though, what are we all doing? Sadly might still do lots of work since I got an English assessment due week 7 + studying for trials
rip I haven't starting studying for trials lol.
Got maths next week then english the week after.
Then bang! No more assignments for high school, just exams!
Gonna be doing straight past papers this long weekend rip

TeheeCat

HSC
It's all good, I didn't really start either... many of us probably haven't either with all these assessments. Good luck with math and english, what kind of assessments/topics you have?

My English assessment is a creative writing hand in + short answer reflective questions in`class

KingTings

HSC
Trials start August 14th for me uhGhGHHGgh.
It's all good, I didn't really start either... many of us probably haven't either with all these assessments. Good luck with math and english, what kind of assessments/topics you have?

My English assessment is a creative writing hand in + short answer reflective questions in`class
I have a 70 minute test to write a Mod A comparative essay and a discursive based on a topic/concept from Mod B.
It's worth 30%, so muchhhhh.

RicoBurrito

HSC
Man, every time I get a decent looking break which I would be able to spend it fully on study & assessments, teachers decide to stack up on work. This has happened repetitively throughout the year. That's probably why I haven't been here very often as I actually never have the time. Thankfully I just have one more assessment before trials, unless everyone starts staking work again, smh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)