2020ers Prelim HSC Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

HelloIAmGone

HSC
does anyone have camp or already did? just went on a 3 day camp in the city, it was pretty fun.

I came back home yesterday and was confronted with all the hw i have... oops

Ebubble

HSC
does anyone have camp or already did? just went on a 3 day camp in the city, it was pretty fun.

I came back home yesterday and was confronted with all the hw i have... oops
Not camps but excursions and Sports stuff. I've had only 1 week where I attended school all week. Catching up is ...fun.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Not camps but excursions and Sports stuff. I've had only 1 week where I attended school all week. Catching up is ...fun.

Any particular noteworthy ones?

Ebubble

HSC
Any particular noteworthy ones?
Noteworthy catchup subjects or... excursions
I had an excursion for Japanese, day off for swimming carnival, soccer game, and school started on a Wednesday.

I do 3 sciences and have to catch up on those but Maths and Japanese, I am usually ahead.

b r o k e n

HSC
I just got my mark for my first Physics Assessment today...

emotionalbaka

HSC
I got my chemistry and english notification today;; for maths do you guys have to do some assessment? i have to make a logo using desmos accompanied with an in-class section

puffnicole

HSC
have y'all gotten your trial exams timetable yet? my school is giving them out pre early. :spzz:

Ebubble

HSC
have y'all gotten your trial exams timetable yet? my school is giving them out pre early. :spzz:
Wow!! Already?
Do you mean Preliminary exams or Year 12 exams?
What are the dates for yours?

Last edited:

Ebubble

HSC
1 more week left! How's everybody going? I have 2 more tests left.

b r o k e n

HSC
Sorry for being inactive for so long, my internet and computer have been very slow as of late, I'm doing alright though I guess. How about you?

puffnicole

HSC
hey yall my grade is finally sorting out our year 12 jerseys for next year! how about you guys? :)

Ebubble

HSC
hey yall my grade is finally sorting out our year 12 jerseys for next year! how about you guys? :)
It's so sad, nobody responses anymore. We already got our jumpers at my school though. We got them right before winter. I feel like my whole year was a bit cocky at the beginning, acting superior Infront of the year 12's but we've settled now. 1 more term of year 11 to go!!

DrEuler

HSC
N/A
It's so sad, nobody responses anymore. We already got our jumpers at my school though. We got them right before winter. I feel like my whole year was a bit cocky at the beginning, acting superior Infront of the year 12's but we've settled now. 1 more term of year 11 to go!!
You guys got your jumpers this early??

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

That's good timing. Can get the most out of wearing them.

fet

HSC
we're getting jerseys mid term 4 which is absolutely depressing smh @my school. the only progress we've made is confirming the design (it's pretty good tbh) and our names, not even our individual sizes. can't wait to see my grade in the jerseys when they arrive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)