• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
man idk i just wanna get b6 phys and e4 for mx1 and mx2, thats all. Idgaf about english and chem, i will be chill with a 0 thats all
im like the opposite I mostly just care abt english, like ive been aiming to b6 it for so long it would feel so good if I manage to achieve it

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
im like the opposite I mostly just care abt english, like ive been aiming to b6 it for so long it would feel so good if I manage to achieve it
i want to get a mid b6 in eng somehow bcz i think being an eng tutor would be nice (and i wouldn't charge $$$$$ compared to lit every other eng tutor i've ever seen)

carrotsss

HSC
the highest i've seen is $250/hr for eng ..
that is actually insane is that like at a tutoring centre or private. like that’s actually 6 figures if you’re tutoring 8+ hours per week

you’d need like a state rank and years of experience for that though right

Interdice

HSC
that is actually insane is that like at a tutoring centre or private. like that’s actually 6 figures if you’re tutoring 8+ hours per week

you’d need like a state rank and years of experience for that though right
There has got to be at least 1 HSC student with billioniare parents who dont mind forking.

Also why are you new member?

Interdice

HSC
Why couldn’t Sydney grammar be coed, maybe than instead of spending 40k a year on tuition I could just use it on my fees 😍
Instead of spending 40k on tuition i can spend it on tuition

carrotsss

HSC
Why couldn’t Sydney grammar be coed, maybe than instead of spending 40k a year on tuition I could just use it on my fees 😍
couldn’t u just go to Ascham or some other all girls school instead what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)