2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
View attachment 41692
I like the idea of someone paying $250 a week for English studies tutoring

still nuts though and it looks like she gets tons of students as well
she just provides the list of results and like nothing else of substance.. not even like "i made course material" or "state rank essays" idk just skills focus..

Interdice

HSC
I do go all girls and you don’t understand how traumatic and bad it is
Bruh. If ur school is ranked above 200 it's not tramatic, you're spoilt. My school has fights, theives, drug dealers, rapists and neo nazis and it's not even that bad

If you shut your mouth, you'll be fine 90 percent of the time

https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/18c36t3 Now that's truamatic

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Yo I'm drunk af but just engender (trmenet) like my french workers said "c"est la vie"
L.
Maybe we won't get the results we want, or the cosurse we want, but we will still succeed because of our passion and work ethic, our aim to be amazing will transistor to being amazing. Atats in 1 weeek, the future for 1 entire life

carrotsss

HSC
Yo I'm drunk af but just engender (trmenet) like my french workers said "c"est la vie"
L.
Maybe we won't get the results we want, or the cosurse we want, but we will still succeed because of our passion and work ethic, our aim to be amazing will transistor to being amazing. Atats in 1 weeek, the future for 1 entire life
going on bos while drunk 💀

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Carrotts you're the fucking g of hsc, 99.70+ incoming but just remember to look part the horizon of just atar, you are gifted abs that talent and first should go beyond hsc

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
To me it's important that you are able to find a goal and ochres objective so to speak beyond the atar. You've been striving for awareness for (ATAR FOR) SO LONG and now is the next chapter of life. Whatever that means for you to and find it and don't let it do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)