2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (3 Viewers)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Enjoy the feeling while it lasts for getting your ATAR. Honestly the feeling died after 1 hr after result, just went back to playing games and chilling. Trust its not that deep, but just waiting for the moment is the most joy/fear you'll experience in your high school years.

carrotsss

HSC
Enjoy the feeling while it lasts for getting your ATAR. Honestly the feeling died after 1 hr after result, just went back to playing games and chilling. Trust its not that deep, but just waiting for the moment is the most joy/fear you'll experience in your high school years.
I’m mostly just excited tbh but yeah I feel like it’s more about what the ATAR can do for you (scholarships, getting into course etc) rather than just the feeling

Hsc1111

HSC
Your atar makes or breaks your career so it is a big moment champ

Interdice

HSC
Your atar makes or breaks your career so it is a big moment champ
only for med, finance and law. Everything else it doesn't matter. If you want to be Engineer get like a 60 atar, just go to WSU for a year then trasnfer to UNSW or USYD. I'd say your prelim subject choosing makes a bigger difference because that affects prerequisites(USYD), assumed knowledge and bonus points

Hsc1111

HSC
only for med, finance and law. Everything else it doesn't matter. If you want to be Engineer get like a 60 atar, just go to WSU for a year then trasnfer to UNSW or USYD. I'd say your prelim subject choosing makes a bigger difference because that affects prerequisites(USYD), assumed knowledge and bonus points
fair but swap finance and engineering

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
It’s more so a lack of maturity and even if u realise u should start studying it’s probably too late but yeah it doesn’t rlly say much

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Just bc u don’t try in high school doesn’t mean ur stupid
I'm talking specifically about engo. I know people with 99+ atars and some school duxes struggling with engineering + there's a high dropout rate, so it's not as easy as Interdice makes it look like.

Hsc1111

HSC
I'm talking specifically about engo. I know people with 99+ atars and some school duxes struggling with engineering + there's a high dropout rate, so it's not as easy as Interdice makes it look like.
Whaat about finance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)