2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

standardfailure

HSC
How likely is it that HSC results check service will change anything? I paid for results check and for my paper for my maths std2 test because somehow I got 96/100, I went to my teacher and apparently I was marked 1/4 for the last (koala) question despite knowing I got 37 and im 99.999% sure all my working out is right.

My school is paying me back for the paper anyway but are they ever wrong for Math?

WeiWeiMan

HSC
How likely is it that HSC results check service will change anything? I paid for results check and for my paper for my maths std2 test because somehow I got 96/100, I went to my teacher and apparently I was marked 1/4 for the last (koala) question despite knowing I got 37 and im 99.999% sure all my working out is right.

My school is paying me back for the paper anyway but are they ever wrong for Math?
Lmao wtf 1/4 for the right answer?
If you alry paid, just wait bro

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

thats really weird
perhaps not all your working scanned through?
the results check should pick up on it hopefully

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
btw guys is the endof year evening awards normal
its like a thing at my school where they give awards to every grade
i wasn't bothered to collect my award
a few of my friends in y12 (like my grade) and year 11s still got money with their awards wtf. one friend of mine got 550 bc of some stem award thing he doesn't even know what he did. so anyways ill be collecting mine from school some othere day who knows if i get free hundreds tol lool

carrotsss

HSC
a few of my friends in y12 (like my grade) and year 11s still got money with their awards wtf. one friend of mine got 550 bc of some stem award thing he doesn't even know what he did. so anyways ill be collecting mine from school some othere day who knows if i get free hundreds tol lool
we had that like when we graduated we got a bunch of awards some for money asw, nothing after atar though I think

standardfailure

HSC
If the results check increases your mark, would you be issued a new atar?
and what If I need a certain atar for a conditional offer and I just missed the mark because they marked my paper wrong? those 2 marks would bring my exam mark to 99 and because im rank 1 I then get 99 assessment mark, thats 2 more hsc marks, which on every calc says it will definitely bring me above treshhold.

carrotsss

HSC
and what If I need a certain atar for a conditional offer and I just missed the mark because they marked my paper wrong? those 2 marks would bring my exam mark to 99 and because im rank 1 I then get 99 assessment mark, thats 2 more hsc marks, which on every calc says it will definitely bring me above treshhold.
give it a shot

WeiWeiMan

HSC
EVENING AWARDS?
mine's just on a school day

C_master

HSC
Who tf does evening awards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)