• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (7 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
He started it. I just wanted people's opinions.

ANd I don't care that I have no realationships with teh girls in my class.
Good for you??? Might be useful in the future though :D
What might help is not sharing sexual fantasies on a communal hsc forum though, and actually building a decent way of communicating with others <3333

vvert2023

HSC
Okay I don't want to get into it right now, but this user is mad at me because I made a comments on what I thought of my classmates.

Clearly his intelligence is too low to understand thoughts and fantaisies vs actions
they said deserved to
I studied my ass off for english, wrote practice essays, wrote study paragraphs, and got slightly below average.
then you said
then they said
no ppl like u make me want to never leave my house
im j confused bc where in that convo did u get onto classmates and how tf did u get onto talking about what you thought of ur classmates and not sexually harrassing your peers and how u dont talk to women.

Interdice

HSC
they said deserved to

then you said

then they said

im j confused bc where in that convo did u get onto classmates and how tf did u get onto talking about what you thought of ur classmates and not sexually harrassing your peers and how u dont talk to women.
We clashed on another thread. Clearly this user's personality and temper has been affected by the lower classes in wollongong

nsw..wollongong

HSC
they said deserved to

then you said

then they said

idc how the topic came abt, it shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
mods got involved <3

Interdice

HSC
idc how the topic came abt, it shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place
You told me I deserved my low rank in a low ranked school despite the effort I put forth. I puts lots of effort I believe this is because of the clash we had a few days ago. I'm trying to defend my actions. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

May I remind you these assholes stole my phone in yaer 10, and contineusly harrased me in year 9. Hell some guy farted on me in year 10. I don't see why I should treat my classmates with respect when I was never given any. Hell some girl kissed me without my consent. SEXUAL HARRASMENT Hell I can't even go to the year 12 area now because some gorilla brained asshole will yell my name and make me feel uncomfrotable. There is no reason for me to have symapthy with any teenagers my age.

I hope you rot and stay in wollongong, or if ur in sydney forced to move there

nsw..wollongong

HSC
You told me I deserved my low rank in a low ranked school despite the effort I put forth. I puts lots of effort I believe this is because of the clash we had a few days ago. I'm trying to defend my actions. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

May I remind you these assholes stole my phone in yaer 10, and contineusly harrased me in year 9. Hell some guy farted on me in year 10. I don't see why I should treat my classmates with respect when I was never given any. Hell I can't even go to the year 12 area now because some gorilla brained asshole will yell my name and make me feel uncomfrotable.

honestly u deserve jail for what uve been saying if u acc mean it 💀 kinda done with u, byeee

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

May I remind you these assholes stole my phone in yaer 10, and contineusly harrased me in year 9. Hell some guy farted on me in year 10. I don't see why I should treat my classmates with respect when I was never given any. Hell some girl kissed me without my consent. SEXUAL HARRASMENT Hell I can't even go to the year 12 area now because some gorilla brained asshole will yell my name and make me feel uncomfrotable.

I'm sorry :(
if you genuinely actually want someone to vent and rant to without being judged I'm happy to listen - sorry all this shit happened to you
regardless just chill with the 'i hate everyone on bos' vibes <3

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC

May I remind you these assholes stole my phone in yaer 10, and contineusly harrased me in year 9. Hell some guy farted on me in year 10. I don't see why I should treat my classmates with respect when I was never given any. Hell some girl kissed me without my consent. SEXUAL HARRASMENT Hell I can't even go to the year 12 area now because some gorilla brained asshole will yell my name and make me feel uncomfrotable.

they get what they deserve :jedi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)