• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (5 Viewers)

breadcrumbs

HSC
better than me havent started

except ive done mc practice
ive done mcq practice throughout this entire term bc my teacher forces us to do it every lesson and then picks on us and ive written like a bunch of essays for my teacher but theyve all been open book

breadcrumbs

HSC
i literally cant deal with crime like the qns probably gonan be on international crime this year or something but its my least favourite thing to write abt

breadcrumbs

HSC
in my halfyearly only 2 ppl in the whole grade got 20/20 and i was one 🤩
in every exam i looked at a qn for too long and changed my answer and then my previous answer before i changed it was always correct so ive sworn to myself to never check over my mcq again and trust my gut

i think i got 17/20 in the cssa mcq

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
in every exam i looked at a qn for too long and changed my answer and then my previous answer before i changed it was always correct so ive sworn to myself to never check over my mcq again and trust my gut

cssa crime was trauma

breadcrumbs

HSC
ok but i got 7 in cssa and last time my crime was so good the teacher printed it for the whole grade as a sample
help that reminds me of when i did phys in yr11 and topped the grade in one assessment and they used my answers for the solutions for a section for the whole grade to see and then i proceeded to fail the prelim and first yr12 task before dropping it

synthesisFR

HSC
help that reminds me of when i did phys in yr11 and topped the grade in one assessment and they used my answers for the solutions for a section for the whole grade to see and then i proceeded to fail the prelim and first yr12 task before dropping it
Nah same I topped one assessment and basically did trash on the others and I hated physics when they started mod 3,4 and I dropped it in yr 12 bc it was a depth study and I wasn’t bothered to do the depth study

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC

dont get me started. this happened in hsc engineering exam last year. i worked soooooo hard all year and then i got 11/20 in MC. still got a band 6, but i was not happy, and it still stresses me out cause im counting both those units

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)