• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
im gonna fail fr
You always say things like this Unovan. Change up your mindset, you've got this. You seem extremely intelligent and I think you underestimate how well you're gonna go. YOU HAVE GOT THIS

In fact, we've all got this! Who cares if we don't get 99.95 we're gonna do well and get into what we want to get into. You're all amazing and I think everyone is going to do incredible.

yepImhere

HSC
You always say things like this Unovan. Change up your mindset, you've got this. You seem extremely intelligent and I think you underestimate how well you're gonna go. YOU HAVE GOT THIS

In fact, we've all got this! Who cares if we don't get 99.95 we're gonna do well and get into what we want to get into. You're all amazing and I think everyone is going to do incredible.
LOVE THIS ENERGY

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

i havent even started studying for 2 of my subjects aint no way im getting into my course 😭

Zara_m21

HSC
How many qoutes would you need for module B t.s elliot per poem , would you do like 2-3 per poem or what since you dont know what poem youll get in the hsc?

breadcrumbs

HSC
my sleep schedule just did a whole 360 i slept at 8am today and woke up at 1pm 💀 i just physically could not sleep at all and was tossing and turning the whole time until i just gave up and went on my phone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)