2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
guys real question, whoever made the hsc exams whats stopping them from telling their kids or whatever whats in it
lol they'll prolly check first if markers have any liabilities i.e kids doing hsc

like in unsw, theres a high prob a tutor may have a friend hes/shes tutoring and that might cause some bias/leniancy in contrast to normally marking a random. for that the tutors just list everyone that they know so when they get assigned groups they dont have that issue.

im sure its just more than that since theyll have protocols if anything like that happens

idk tho good q

Reactions: s9a

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
From what I read they sign NDAs and breaking one of those can lead to some pretty serious legal consequences. Also they can't have any close family who's sitting the hsc and a bunch of other stuff.
also this practically never happens bc senior markers/paper makers make a fkin killin off their jobs. Fk ur kids hsc, that bag is more important

HSC
Wait does anyone remember what that tv show was called on like abc or smth we would watch it in primary school
It was like a house or the area and each episode would like be a different persons experience in that place it was rlly interesting

also does anyone remember the name of that news show thing we would watch once’s a week every afternoon in primary and everyone would like it bc it was interesting
Is it My Place?

Rattlehead15

HSC
Does anyone think the hsc marks will leak early like what's happened past couple of years? With the 2022 url or whatever? I should probably be thinking about the english papers but idk im just curious 🤣

carrotsss

HSC
Does anyone think the hsc marks will leak early like what's happened past couple of years? With the 2022 url or whatever? I should probably be thinking about the english papers but idk im just curious 🤣
i hope so but nesa said they fixed that glitch for future years

at this point it’s a trend though they have to find some problem this year

liamkk112

HSC
i hope so but nesa said they fixed that glitch for future years

at this point it’s a trend though they have to find some problem this year
since they changed the website layout the link might be different this year :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)