2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
How did everyone find that? 😨. I know i failed that collective question, I just kept saying collective absolute and inconsistencies and Shakespeare encourages subjectivity 😭.

SASH_06_X

HSC
How did everyone find that? 😨. I know i failed that collective question, I just kept saying collective absolute and inconsistencies and Shakespeare encourages subjectivity 😭.
I only had one collective experience in my quotes 😭
Nesa could have atleast made it both individually and collective

ZombieMage1

HSC
What did people say for the self narration question? It was so confusing.
Convergence of unique experiences to the generic word "journey", also how it's overused

keep in mind this is coming from a rank 160 english so don't take this too seriously

graceluvsA's

HSC
Something about undermining the true meaning of "the journey" and presenting a false view of experiences (pretty much waffle)
I waffled about how romanticising the mundane is bad but then also contradicted myself by saying the resilience towards monotony is good. Idk I just said theatre extended metaphor :headbang: .

vvert2023

HSC
What did people say for the self narration question? It was so confusing.
she challenges it through her high modality and personal pronoun that established a strong pathos which ultimately invites the consideration of the challenging of adversity and therefore places an imperative upon the reader...

simile comparison to the play displays the absurd fantasy of self-narration, staccato sentences with a personal appeal, and personal pronoun

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
she challenges it through her high modality and personal pronoun that established a strong pathos which ultimately invites the consideration of the challenging of adversity and therefore places an imperative upon the reader...

simile comparison to the play displays the absurd fantasy of self-narration, staccato sentences with a personal appeal, and personal pronoun
irony of him saying 'gonna go on a journey' suggests that anything can be over dramatised and hence challenges self-narration

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)