2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

abelsj01

HSC
is there a way i could get special provisions for upcoming written exams? obvs not english tmr but business and pdhpe down the line

abelsj01

HSC
i defo have a valid reason and could get it done but is it too late? i wouldve applied earlier had i known abt special considerations

Rattlehead15

HSC
is there a way i could get special provisions for upcoming written exams? obvs not english tmr but business and pdhpe down the line
e.PNG
This is what nesa's website says. Depending on what the cause is you may also want to apply for an illness/misadventure thing for your english paper today if it impacted you.

abelsj01

HSC
hmm my condition isnt too serious but it definely impedes my ability to get my ideas on paper. it's basically just underlying joint issues in my arms which were aggravated in the gym a couple months ago

abelsj01

HSC
say u cut out a piece of evidence in your last body para due to lack of time but the essay is otherwise well structured and cohesive, how many marks would u be penalised?

jc7726

HSC
If we HAVE to write creatively and they put a reflection on top of that i will strongly consider tearing the paper in half and leaving

jc7726

HSC
yeah ofc what do we need raw?? currently I'm getting like 85-90 raw (tbh only done hsc 2020 and got 84raw-->92hsc) not enough to sr
probably 100% ngl. i remember going to usyd open day last year and people were legitimately coding in the lecture theatre during the advanced computing talk, like wtf??? so knowing people like that exist it's honestly probably a lost cause

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)